• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

European Open 2023

Did she make more mistakes in R3, or did she change her plan and play more conservatively once she had a secured lead and likely victory?
A lot more pouring RAIN in the morning round on Championship Sunday for FPO, versus basically none during MPO.

He had Paul on the bag. That was a teaching moment that would/could have benefitted AB and Discraft.
I don't believe there was any discussion between island misses. AB is a great player that always finds a way to bring himself back to the field.
This was more than failing to make the island. This was a caddy failure as well.
Pretty sure AB wasn't asking for Paul's opinion after the first miss. Even though you've got PMB on the bag, doesn't mean you want your caddy giving unrequested input.

(doesn't apply to me--talking about top pros).

Paul did go over to Corey before hole 18 and they looked at the phone and talked alot. .i guess about laying up and go for the par

Could AB have pitched a shot closer to the left edge of the fairway to have a closer approach to the green?

Could AB have pitched a shot closer to the left edge of the fairway to have a closer approach to the green?
Better to throw it right and forward and he is WAY closer to the green. . basicly every FPO player played the hole that way. . .easy par for AB if he did that

Latest posts