• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ET Swedish Open & EPT Tyyni Open

I think it really came down to starting out even par through the first 6 holes, where Paul went 5 under. The first 6 is a very easy stretch, especially 2-5, and you'd like to be 3-5 under through it.

I´m around 900 rated and hole 2-5 is not easy for me...but for a +1000 player they are.

But thats the problem. . +90% of the players that plays the courses around here is in the 700-900 rated range..very few is +950

Andif you put down ALL THAT work to build a course, you build to get as many players as you can to love it. .
A long super difficult course is harder to mantain and will get a lot less players. .it´s just not worth it

I think it really came down to starting out even par through the first 6 holes, where Paul went 5 under. The first 6 is a very easy stretch, especially 2-5, and you'd like to be 3-5 under through it.

Cool, I didnt watch those. Might go back and do that now. Niklas is usually one of the most mentally tough competitors so Im sure it wasnt "giving away the victory" due to that

I´m around 900 rated and hole 2-5 is not easy for me...but for a +1000 player they are.

But thats the problem. . +90% of the players that plays the courses around here is in the 700-900 rated range..very few is +950

Andif you put down ALL THAT work to build a course, you build to get as many players as you can to love it. .
A long super difficult course is harder to mantain and will get a lot less players. .it´s just not worth it

I wasn't saying the holes sucked or needed changing. Hole 4 was super hard for me and hole 3 had teeth despite being a very simple shot. I was just commenting on Niklas playing them badly in the final round, relative to how someone who's in position to win a big tournament against a 6x world champion needs to play them.

The latter part of what you said is actually one of the big reasons why most DGPT tournaments are on temporary courses/layouts. Even established courses will often add longer tees, move baskets, add ob and combine holes to create a DGPT layout.

Cool, I didnt watch those. Might go back and do that now. Niklas is usually one of the most mentally tough competitors so Im sure it wasnt "giving away the victory" due to that

He went over the top on the easiest hole 3 days in a row and I think he averaged par whereas Paul and everyone in the mix went straight and under par.

In general he didn't play well the first 6 holes.

He seems like a great guy and he is a great disc golfer. I'm not disparaging him, but as a competitor I think he likely feels he gave away the lead early on.

so this silva saarinen might be the next big star from europe imo. i followed leadcard in krokhol and her form is excellent. you can hear the snap on drives, she throws mids on 300-330ft holes.

so this silva saarinen might be the next big star from europe imo. i followed leadcard in krokhol and her form is excellent. you can hear the snap on drives, she throws mids on 300-330ft holes.

She's certainly playing better than same time last year. Not sure where her rating is at, but she passes the eye test.

She's certainly playing better than same time last year. Not sure where her rating is at, but she passes the eye test.

Her rating is pretty low but that's because she's improving fast; her rating is up almost 50 points from the same time last year. Also FPO ratings on the DGPT tend to be a fair bit higher than in Europe.