• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Does this change seem sensible?

If you're going to buy some new discs, the Latitude 64 suggestions might be worth checking out. I say this because they tend to be a bit more finicky than other manufacturers...which is actually a really good thing. Lat64 is really popular among serious players because when you use good form with them, they are amazing. They are NOT popular among casual players for the same reason that super overstable discs are...Lat64 discs, in general, do not hide form flaws. Especially discs like the Saint.

So pick up a Saint! The Recycled ones are fairly cheap. But your Teebirds will yield much results for now, without having to buy anything else.

You've already spent money on the Teebird, so just roll with that. Trying to chase down that "magic disc" that will add another 20' with your existing form will just cost you a ton of money and you'll lose time you could spend perfecting discs you already have. Take it from someone who has been there and wasted that money. I've gone through Sidewinders, Avenger SS's Eagles, Teebirds, Volts, Amps, etc looking for my fairway driver of choice. I'm right back where I started, which is between an Eagle and a Teebird, with a well beat in DX Teebird being the first disc I pull when I need to have faith in a shot. I also second the guys preaching Comet love. It's an easy disc to learn to hyzer flip, and will frustrate you to no end until you clean up your form, and then reward you with some of the sweetest flights you've ever seen.