• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Don't get stung by a Wasp!

No, my friend, YOU are the one who is full of it. Everyone knows that the Comet is better than anything LAT64 has ever put out.....:popcorn:

I hope you choke on that popcorn. :| The Füse > Vomet.

Re: Wasp

Meh, I've thrown good ones and bad ones, if I threw them all the time I'd rock a Z and an beat in ESP but the ESP are OOP so that's dumb, so I'd probably just throw cheap Rocs anyway.

You Raleigh boys gangin' up on me, 'eh?....

Sloppydisc: Let me borrow one of your Fuses for a minute next time you breeze on thru. You might convince me to give up the Comet and buy one..... not likely, but you might.

I have just recently fallen in love my new z wasp. Super flat, super overstable, super awesome. This has replaced my FLX Drone. (me crying) This huge for me b/c I was a proponent of the super overstable mid, and now, I'll sad to say, I no longer need it.

Yes, the plastic is sweet, and the molds are good- they're are also making smart decisions to create a complete line up- but its kinda like a sweetly died dics, you may attach some love to it but that doesn't make it fly better.

My Fuse??

You Raleigh boys gangin' up on me, 'eh?....

Sloppydisc: Let me borrow one of your Fuses for a minute next time you breeze on thru. You might convince me to give up the Comet and buy one..... not likely, but you might.

You want to throw one of my Fuse's?? They are precision, finesse machines. One over-powered throw by a player like you and it could be all she wrote!! BUT, if you continue to throw long and straight when we are doubles partners I might be able to work something out. :hfive:

There is not one disc that lat makes that is better then its dc or inny equalivent.

That's fine because DC and Inny don't have a equalivent to the Fuse, as you so eloquently put it. ;)

There is not one disc that lat makes that is better then its dc or inny equalivent.

i havent been in this sport too long and even i know that thats debatable. innova and dc just copy eachother while its seems lat 64 is trying to do their own thing. id take the flow, river, and vision over any other brands equal if there was one. if not for the comet, the fuse would make the list too but its really just as good. even if innova and discraft had discs that could compete with those, the lat plastic is far superior.
in regards to the wasp, i love my wasps to the point that i throw them more than a buzzz. if i had to pick one mid, a nicely worn wasp would be it.

The thing is that a lot of the Lat discs aren't directly an equivalent of a Innova or Discraft disc. That is the beauty. They are in great plastic and are almost tweener-type discs in many cases. The Core, to me at least, is a little less stable Buzzz with more glide. Might not be good for a real power player, but for a noodle-armed guy like me it works great. The River is something between a Leopard and a Teebird. Not really exactly like either one. It just fits a nice slot for SOME people. Same deal with the Striker. The Fuse is a great finesse disc for those of us that hate the grip and feel of a Comet. Does some things very similar to the Comet, but it is different. XXX is as good an OH and utility disc that is out there. Great plastic choices and does its job really freaking well.

So they aren't right for everybody, but they do have some discs that are the best at what they do.