• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Don't get stung by a Wasp!

NateDiscFlip

Double Eagle Member
Anyone out there about giving props to the Wasp?

I don't hear much of on this site, but the disc is solid for approaches. Great for side arms too. Been having a hard time pulling my buzzz lately since I always feel more confident using "the buzzz" with a little more stability. It feels like the disc is even slower than the buzzz, which has it's advantages. I use a Z, and disc is solid.

the old wasps were better,they had more fade and werent as flat. the new ones arent even that much more stable than a buzzz. theyre just a cheap imitation champ roc now.

Who cares if it's the same as the Roc? People who throw Discraft can throw the Wasp, and people who throw Innova can throw the Roc. Are two different manufacturers not allowed to make similar products so they can compete? Although, I must say, it's pretty fun to look at all the different kinds of Rocs there are to collect...

Who cares if it's the same as the Roc? People who throw Discraft can throw the Wasp, and people who throw Innova can throw the Roc. Are two different manufacturers not allowed to make similar products so they can compete? Although, I must say, it's pretty fun to look at all the different kinds of Rocs there are to collect...

lulz nobody said they cared if its the same as the roc, i was saying the early runs were better and the newer runs are just like regular rocs.

This is the same discussion of why I feel sorry for those who become pros. They can't take advantage of other brands.

Innova and Discraft, they're good household names:thmbup:

Truly I am just biased to the roc. Too much hoopla about how it take seven years to break in the perfect roc....give me a break people, for the love:confused:

wasp-last-command-10.jpg