• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Don't Nice Me Bro, My first disc golf webcomic

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am grateful for all those that have enjoyed my comics so far!

Disc-Golf-Happy-Thanksgiving-Turkey.jpg

When you play through someone on the Disc Golf course, it can feel like a million bucks when you have a great shot...it can also feel like slinky that made it down all the steps but one. Lots of anticipation, but ends in disappointment and a whole audience to watch it happen.

Disc-Golf-Webcomic-Playing-Through.jpg

When you play through someone on the Disc Golf course, it can feel like a million bucks when you have a great shot...it can also feel like slinky that made it down all the steps but one. Lots of anticipation, but ends in disappointment and a whole audience to watch it happen.

Disc-Golf-Webcomic-Playing-Through.jpg

Very true, I agree with the sentiment.

Did you realize the tee sign says "4" but the basket says "3"?

"Special Talent" and "Playing Through" are both sweeeet! Nice job DiscPerfect. The "Happy Thanksgiving" one was cool too.

You are crushing it DiscPerfect! Unfortunately, I can really relate to "Gnat in the eye" and the Psychiatrist. The Cat Meme and Baby Yoda are sweet too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Ultimate lids are great for loosening up while waiting around for the player's meeting to start, when I don't want to wander too far away but still want to keep the arm loose.

Latest posts