• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dri-fit shirts

If you have a Goodwill or Salvation Army Thrift store in your area, you can often find shirts for $3-$5. It's a bit more work to find the right one, but the savings are worth it.
Just wash before wearing.

Marshall's, TJ Max, and Ross all have good deals on dri fit polos, shirts, and tanks. Also, Old Navy's Rec Tech polos are good quality and cheaper than competitors.

I have had a lot of success with Ross. You have to dig around to find the stuff that isn't horrendously ugly, but the prices are tough to beat.

Just picked up a couple of Starter dri-fits from Wal-Mart for our softball team. They were $7 each and $2 more for XXL and XXXL.

Are there any websites that sell good quality dri-fit polos (or tees) for cheap? I want to buy four or five but can't justify spending $30 or more on each.

Find a Ross/TJ Maxx/ Marshalls... you can get nike/adidas ect for 10 to 15 bucks a piece.

I wait until they go out of season at Kohls then I go buy a few with the mailers.

Kohls is the place to go. Even when they're in season they only cost $12-$15.

+1 for rockbottomgolf, google for coupon codes too..

walmart can blow me

A good company with reasonable prices is Off Axis. They have some sweet designs and are owned by some cool disc golfers. And when you buy a shirt you become included in their Off Axis Army, with rankings based on ratings etc.

Latest posts