• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dri Fit Shirts

I like the nike drifits. However, on a budget target has champion brand for $10-15...can't really beat that!

[/QUOTE]The only downside is that after a while, those types of fabric tend to hold a stink even after washing. For that issue, I recommend WIN detergent. It's oxygenated and works wonder, even on my hockey gear. For that same reason, they will hold stains like sunscreen without proper care.[/QUOTE]
I might have to try that, cause i have about 10 dri-fit shirts that i wore under football pads that i can't stand to where anymore cause i can't get the smell out of them

i need some of these bad,im a sweating machine

and i hate to say it but...i think it might be time to cut my hair.

/brokendreams.

i know,i know.

i think it's been about a year since the last time,and it wasn't short after that cut.. :(

maybe one last season.

:eek:

I have a North Face "Dri-Fit" for a few years now. Not only does it take care of the sweat, but it also has UV protection of 30. The North Face "Runners" Baseball Cap is AWESOME! Vents on the side and in front. Very nice when the wind picks-up! It covers my bald head with UV protection rating of 50, if I remember correctly.

I just grabbed a couple of these shirts on clearance after reading some of the raves on here. My question is, do they stand up to the abuse? Thorns, sticks, branches, bag straps, etc...as light as they are, I could see durability being an issue. Is this an annual investment? Or, can you get a couple seasons of wear out of them?

They gave these out the last tournament I played, They do work well but it seemed like the first time I ran it through the wash it had all those little balls all over it, Like lint balls.

i need some of these bad,im a sweating machine

and i hate to say it but...i think it might be time to cut my hair.

/brokendreams.

Learn how to use chopsticks to put it in a bun. :) Reason chicks do that, totally helps w/heat. Most any smooth cylinder will do and how to videos on Youtube. I would have cut mine 2 years ago w/o this.

Learn how to use chopsticks to put it in a bun. :) Reason chicks do that, totally helps w/heat. Most any smooth cylinder will do and how to videos on Youtube. I would have cut mine 2 years ago w/o this.

I can't bring myself to put my hair up,my hairs pretty unique in the fact that right now it's pretty much near it's maximum length,from there,it just seems to grow outward,with more curly. Mostly my hair is just really,really,really thick:eek:

Girls like it though :thmbup:

I went out & played Saturday...was supposed to be a little cooler here in Vegas (only about 100 degrees). But with some recent rain & no breeze it was absolutely miserable! And this was about 6:00pm. Went to the thrift store Monday & found a Nike dri-fit shirt for $2.99, Ping performance, which i think is equivalent to Nike dri-fit for $4.99, & a Greg Norman Play Dry 100% microfiber polyester, "like new" for $7.99. Just before writing this post i found a AHEAD Cool Max Tech Fabric Cap for $5.80 shipped on (no affil.) ebay. It's a golf cap with Shadow Creek Logo, but who cares if it keeps my head dry. There are still more available too! I will have to try these this weekend, so long as it's not too hot! And thanks to reading all the threads i now know the pros & cons. I may need to get a small towel (maybe microfiber) Just for wiping the sweat off my head, & i can find those at the 99 cent store.

I love dri fits and I love working at a screenprinting shop to get those drifits at cost :) 10 bucks for well built polos...yes please! I even picked up some dri fit shorts and those are just as sweet.

I use A4 brand polos and theyre nice and have the anti bacterial stuff in them.

Come to think of it,i need to order more

I buy them at wal mart for $6-$8. Only thing is that this material seems to get picks so easy. But whatever, I'm not wearing these shirts on dates or anything.

They have nicer collared polo style for $12, but they seem to pick even easier!

I'm not sure that's the right terminology, it's been awhile since my sweatshop days. But I am talking about when the fabric get's these little wild strings coming up out of it. Usually because something snagged it and pulled it out.

Latest posts