• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drilled a dog yesterday.

yah those pictures remind me of my moms devil "cocka-poo"

they are evil, yours might not be......but hers definitely is

yea..theya re llasa poo's....and not really trouble makers...snickers actually is my course pup...he'll hike with me all day

I've never hit an animal, but I've hit several people. Most recently I nailed my friend skinnylegs with a zputtr'. I was a good forty feet away, I remeber not yelling fore, I think I yelled beware and she turned right into it. It hit her right square in the middle of her forehead and bounced off and landed a good seven feet away. After that I started missing retardedly easy putts with the zputtr so I started using a wizard someone gave me.

Well I didn't hit him with a disc, but my APBT ran through a barbed wire fence trying to chase down cows at our local "course." Never broke stride. Luckily the fence between him and cows is tall enough to discourage his ups.

He's on the right.
216717982.jpg

213947612.jpg

I hit a big-assed girl in the ass once. I didn't feel bad because I had asked them to move (they were camped beside the fairway). I felt a little bad when I realized she was a young girl, still the hugeness of the ass absorbed most of the shock of my wildcat.

Sunday, my gf hit a jack rabbit. It stunned him. We got about 10 feet from him while he was still stunned, then he hopped away.

I hit a goose with the car, does that count? :D

TexasOutlaw said:
I hit a big-assed girl in the ass once. I didn't feel bad because I had asked them to move (they were camped beside the fairway). I felt a little bad when I realized she was a young girl, still the hugeness of the ass absorbed most of the shock of my wildcat.

Sunday, my gf hit a jack rabbit. It stunned him. We got about 10 feet from him while he was still stunned, then he hopped away.

I hit a goose with the car, does that count? :D

First off, the big assed girl hit is hilarious. She could certainly take on a wildcat, but a speed 11 disc may have sent her over the edge.
Secondly, Fabio hit a goose with his face. Certainly that must count!

This my old rotty, he died last year. At his largest he was 160lbs, but was one of the sweetest dogs I ever had. I never got to bring him to play golf though.
270315978_l.jpg

I remember hearing a story of a lady bening over a trashcan diggin for dinner or something, and she gets drilled right in the arse,and never even looks up. That is cushion at it finest. Yes big arse women