• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dude Caddy jacket

I have one. It's awesome for wet rounds.

I'm not sure I'm the target demographic for this product, as the word Dude is not a routine part of my vocabulary nor are fashion shows a routine part of my agenda.

But it does seem the warm is very Vermonty this time of year.

The warm and light totally pools on the surface of the material.

Gotta getcha one!

I really hate the word Dude too. deal breaker....

Lol! There were a couple of other comments on here that looked suspiciously similar to each other, talking about unseasonably warm weather in Vermont, fashion shows and water pooling on the jacket.

Someone pointed it out and it made me chuckle, so I responded, riffing on those comments, but I guess those other comments got pulled, so my first comments look like I was drunk or something... Sober I swear. Lol

And I agree, a deal breaker no doubt

I admit I had a good chuckle when I saw your comment sitting there, without the set-up stuff.

And yeah - I looked at their stuff a year or so ago, and couldn't get past the "Dude" logo on it. At 65, maybe I could wear it ironically? Nah, not worth it (although I do like the puzzled looks I get wearing around my ski cap with "Barsby Empire" on it).

I admit I had a good chuckle when I saw your comment sitting there, without the set-up stuff.

And yeah - I looked at their stuff a year or so ago, and couldn't get past the "Dude" logo on it. At 65, maybe I could wear it ironically? Nah, not worth it (although I do like the puzzled looks I get wearing around my ski cap with "Barsby Empire" on it).

I'm 61 and was recently showing my wife something on a disc golf video...players were using the 'dude' term. Then at a tournament, she heard players calling others 'dude'. She started calling me that, especially when I mention anything disc golf related.

I may have to get that jacket, dude! :)

Bill, that's great, I love it, sounds like something that would happen at my house.

My wife still calls me Fred from talk she heard at a bike ride 30 years ago, lol

I do on occasion use the word Dude, but mainly under my breath, sarcastically when driving, kinda of like 'why all the anger, dude' or 'dude, stay in your lane' or 'dude, hang up the phone while your driving'. Too many movies from a certain era I suspect, lol

I'm 61 and was recently showing my wife something on a disc golf video...players were using the 'dude' term. Then at a tournament, she heard players calling others 'dude'. She started calling me that, especially when I mention anything disc golf related.

I may have to get that jacket, dude! :)

That is the perfect wife story, Bill.

I have a bagging buddy, and we do full day 80 - 100 hole runs, meeting before Dawn, and driving home in the dark, from courses as far as 2.5 hours away. Our wives ask us: "What do you talk about all day?" And the answer is always the same: "Disc Golf."

The eye rolls we get in return are priceless.

Latest posts