• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DUDE DG clothes - The evolution in disc golf apparel

discgolfbandit

Bogey Member
2Y2A8676_large.jpg

Has anyone seen the new range of DUDE disc golf clothing???

http://www.dudeclothing.com.au/

They even have a snazzy promo video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYY6IDxvvOE

Some innovative DG orientated clothing...thoughts?

Last edited:
Those shorts have some nice disc golf specific features. I like the towel snap and loop to keep it at your side the most. Nice

Thats up there in price with ball golf clothing, a T-Shirt for 40 bucks? Seems like they would do much better at a lower price point for disc golf. It better be top of the line quality.

I do just fine in my street clothes. The whole prospect of disc golf clothing makes me think of those cyclists who only ride recreationally but rock the spandex like they are in the Tour de France. Quite amusing.

I don't think I'll ever give in to the market of shoes and clothing designed specifically for disc golf. Those prices are a little outrageous, especially for a sport that prides itself on being free to play (mostly, for now). The local ball golf course here has a pretty extensive pro shop, and they are usually doing sales on quality golf shirts for under 20 bucks a pop. I just get my good discing clothes there.

However, I'm sure the quality of this clothing line is pretty top notch. Can't really knock it because I haven't tried it.

Pretty much. You hate to knock a start-up, who is probably trying to grow the sport in Australia. But those prices are going to make most potential buyers think twice.

Actually, those prices won't make me think at all. Click link, see prices, close browser. Next....

Sure, nice clothes but way above the price point. I can pick up performance tees for $10 locally. Collared tech shirts run $20.

Shorts for $70? No, I can't do that.

I have some expensive gear, for sure. Something like shirts and shorts though are items I go through like crazy though. Playing 10 rounds a week during nice weather, that would run me $400 in shirts for the week. I could cut it in half I guess with frequent washing or I could stick with the $10 shirts that let me go all week without folding clothes.

I did not realize I needed expensive dg-specific clothes. :rolleyes:

Goodbye forever, normal clothes!

I do just fine in my street clothes. The whole prospect of disc golf clothing makes me think of those cyclists who only ride recreationally but rock the spandex like they are in the Tour de France. Quite amusing.

Yeah, I never quite got that either. Also, instead of "DUDE", they should have called themselves "BRAH", but I know it's an acronym. Maybe they'll make it, because we all know you want to look your best out there!

The difference being cycling spandex come with butt cushioning, which even as recreational cyclist after riding several hours it still helps. Disc golf clothing provides no such added benefit.

Last edited:
Really? You didn't stop to look at anything else?
I didn't either, but now that I think about it, I am a fan of Aussie chicks. Maybe I'll go have a second look.

The clothes are not to my taste though. Most of it looks like the Wal-Mart athletic wear I see drunk chuckers rocking on the local pitch/putt, and the collared shirts are made of that horrible synthetic material that makes you smell like ass at the end of the round. I'll stick to my soft cotton golf shirts, thanks.

Latest posts