• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Classic Blend

crookymonstar

Bogey Member
First off anyone know how well they hold dye? Wouldn't
Mind doing a design or two on my main putters. But my real question is how to remove the stamp on these suckers. I tried both acetone and rubbing alcohol at different times and neither seemed to work. Any other idea to relive the stamp?

I don't know what this plastic is really like, but if it is DX or Pro-like it probably won't work well.

some warm 100% acetone should wipe the stamp clean. i tried to dye a classic hard warden last night and it just was not worth the time or effort. dye just does not like base plastic

This was 25 minutes in a strong iDye bath. I did it just as an experiment for someone else looking to get a few. After about 4 rounds this week, it certainly doesn't look this good anymore. Much of the stamp (deep to beging with) is still visible and the dye seems to have soaked in more where the stamp was removed.

Attachments

• batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 116
First off anyone know how well they hold dye? Wouldn't
Mind doing a design or two on my main putters. But my real question is how to remove the stamp on these suckers. I tried both acetone and rubbing alcohol at different times and neither seemed to work. Any other idea to relive the stamp?

How does the classic blend feel? How is it compared to the classic or classic soft?