• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

Hoss22

Eagle Member
"Strong winds will make the most experienced player look like a novice. They have forced us back into the laboratory to solve the midrange question. Our tests have led us here. The*Justiceis served. The*Justice*by Dynamic Discs is going to become your new utility disc. *It will not turn over. Throw the*Justice*one time and you will not need to reach for anything else for a short distance, over-stable answer. No longer will you throw a good shot into a headwind only to see your disc flip over. Let the*Justice*get you what you deserve." -*by Dynamic Discs

Specs almost identical to a Verdict just .1 deeper rim depth and slightly sharper nose. Sounds like a Verdict with added beef. When your Verdict can't handle the wind throw a Justice. As someone who throws Verdicts this disc has me intrigued. I'll take two please.

I will absolutely be picking one of these up to throw against my Buzzz OS. Probably do a review video on it as well. Verdict is pretty beefy already, for me, so this could really be a runner against the BOS. Mayeb same flight but with more distance? And still flat...tasty.

I just fell in love with the Bard, but have to admit that the verdict feels great in the hand, if the overall feel is like the verdict, i might want to give the justice a fair shot!

latest

somebody better dye this on one.

and you have to say "objection" before you throw it into the wind.

Last edited:
Viperviperviperviperviper.

They better not be kidding this time. Bard was not that overstable. Give me +1 hss midrange!!!

Guys, it's a Gator. Big fade (probably) and low glide (for a trilogy disc)

Gator or Zone is what I'm hoping for.

Innova with the Hawg and now DD with a similar mold!

Hoping each of these give me some nice options for the slot

Actually - the specs are significantly different than the Verdict in one area; diameter. The Verdict is 21.7 vs the 21.3 of the Justice (the Zone, Gator, and Harp are all 21.1-21.2 for reference). This disc appears to be more of a smaller diameter Drone (21.3 vs 21.5 for the Drone) - same size wing, similar nose shape. From the specs, it should be a 6/3-4/0/3-4 ... fast, low glide, high stability meathooker ... a higher profile mini-Trident .... a smaller, slightly faster, beefier Verdict ... a faster Zone/Harp/Gator.

Actually - the specs are significantly different than the Verdict in one area; diameter. The Verdict is 21.7 vs the 21.3 of the Justice (the Zone, Gator, and Harp are all 21.1-21.2 for reference). This disc appears to be more of a smaller diameter Drone (21.3 vs 21.5 for the Drone) - same size wing, similar nose shape. From the specs, it should be a 6/3-4/0/3-4 ... fast, low glide, high stability meathooker ... a higher profile mini-Trident .... a smaller, slightly faster, beefier Verdict ... a faster Zone/Harp/Gator.

You can't say faster Zone...you'll spook people. Lol

All I think is that this is the OS beef mid everyone has been asking for, and I'm going to buy a couple for sure.

Unless it wants to go left when it leaves my hand I'm not real interested. Ive thrown a Stiletto. I know Trilogy possesses the technology to go left, they just need to apply it to a midrange ffs.

I just went back to a democratic back after getting tired of not having a Viper or baseline drivers in the rain, and Im bagging a Roc instead of a Bard. (still working on the Westside BT deal. I will ping my contact tomorrow but it isnt looking too good.)

I will absolutely be picking one of these up to throw against my Buzzz OS. Probably do a review video on it as well. Verdict is pretty beefy already, for me, so this could really be a runner against the BOS. Mayeb same flight but with more distance? And still flat...tasty.

Hey Big Country!

If you do this review, please use a couple Drones to compare it to.
I have used the drone a lot and like it, but something even more OS would be awesome. At least thats what I'm looking for ...lets say numbers like 5/3/+0.5/3 or whatever, im making stuff up.

Cant wait. :hfive:

The Verdict kicked my bard out of the bag. But I do also carry a pro shop gator for those trick shots. The only reason I would get a justice is if it is a better gator.

Latest posts