• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

I heard DD and Latitude are teaming up to make a disc that has the finesse of Tiger Woods with a golf driver and the raw power of Elin Nordegren with a golf driver.

I was actually asking dd about the jeteye and they almosted acted like it was just stamped with their name not actually molded by them.

Dynamic discs was a company from back in the day. Nothing to do with the DD we know today.

i have a theory that the Mcrib is actually made out of left over meat byproducts that accumulate throughout the year at McD's.

I have heard this theory regarding Wendy's chilli.

Didn't Wendy's come out with a driver that throws farther than a Destroyer?

It's called the Chili, and it's gas powered?

Wokka wokka
fozzie-viddy.jpg

I scanned this thread and didn't see the question that immediately popped into my head when E-Mac said it was like a longer Destroyer...

Which Destroyer? The meat hook light star? The champ? The flat topped heavy star? The flippier pro plastic? ...etc.

I wonder who's doing their molding... :| I wish they'd started with a putter. I don't the arm for a warp speed driver.

This hasn't been approved yet, has it? I want to see the details.

DD has had the super puppy for a while.

On the way to league I drove thru Wendys and got some chili, then drove thru Mcdonalds and got 2 mcribs and a mcflurry...at league as I was scarfing, someone said DD is coming out with their own plastic...TFWIW:)

Yeah, my first reaction was, 'I'll take 2 of each'

Latest posts