• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Recruit Basket

I've been using mine for about a month and this thing is legit.

Sturdy and strong, built well made and to last. It's a good thing they added the wheel otherwise it wouldn't be fun carrying this beast around all the time.

I saw the wobble in the video Dynamic Discs made and it also worried me, however I think they just didn't tighten the bolts as tight as could be honestly. I get no wobble on mine and have brought it inside/outside pretty much everyday for the last month.

On a side note, at first I wasn't sure with the black, but after using it when going to courses and playing I feel the dark/wore out grey color that's normal just doesn't look as good or as standout as the black does, the black really "pops" and sticks out when practicing, it's weird to explain. Obviously black baskets wouldn't work on courses for vision reasons at tee, but man up close they are slick.

I got mine Saturday and put it together immediately. I don't know if the earlier models have them but mine came with a pack of 4 set screws that made this this rock solid. The only thing moving on this thing are the chains.