• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Shipping 6.99 from MsT...can't swing it right now :(

I was really trying to not care about the new DD stuff but I saw them at TX States and was like daaaaaaaamn.

I have been throwing nothing faster than Orion LF for the past year and have finally maxed out on distance around 350', so I need to step up and get a Wraith-like driver. Saw the Trespass and I think that's the one I'm rolling with instead of Wraith. The plastic is so freakin' nice and it glides like a mofo in TX.

Trespass and Suspect are going in my bag!

Last edited:
Phew, ordered some finally. Now I can breathe again.
Here's hoping for the rhyno replacement, or close enough.

Got one of the electric(slime) green with purple stamp suspect. Another green misprint trespass, green misprint escape, and a bio fugitive in a cool green. All for the Nutsac bag. If you guys were police I'd get off on entrapment.

16bleoj.jpg

I really don't think I need this disc but its pretty and new....

Does it at least fly further then the zone? More mid range ish vs putter ish?

I really don't think I need this disc but its pretty and new....

Does it at least fly further then the zone? More mid range ish vs putter ish?

Indeed. For everyone I know who has thrown one so far at least. 25-50 feet over what they throw a zone. I think some of it is the glide on this plastic but it's also just a slightly faster disc than a zone. Little straighter flight too which helps on distance.

Sounds like a good complement to my buzzes then. I've been lacking a true OS mid, been just powering up a zone or down a banshee.

Was thinking of a drone but the z drones are expensive and I hate flx

Sounds like a good complement to my buzzes then. I've been lacking a true OS mid, been just powering up a zone or down a banshee.

Was thinking of a drone but the z drones are expensive and I hate flx

If you end up getting some of these suspects and don't like them and still want to try Z Drones I'll trade you some straight up for more of these. I've got a 9/10 Midnight Black and unthrown blurple of the newest runs of them. I'll gladly take two more suspects for those. That's if you don't decide to keep them. :thmbup:

Maybe I just missed it while going through this thread but what would the flight numbers be on the Suspect? I've seen the inbounds flight chart but was curious of estimated flight numbers?

Could this be a suitable replacement for my Rocs???

I would guess 4/5/0/2 in lighter weight; perhaps 4/4/0/3 in heavier weight. Something like that.

DEFINITELY faster than a Zone, a true "Midrange" imo (250-300' throws for me).

I consider the Zone to be a true "Approach" disc (200-250' throws for me).

Like I said before, a lightweight one emulated the flightpath of a max weight RC3 almost identically. I'm hoping a max weight will be like an RC3-X.

Last edited:
I would guess 4/5/0/2 in lighter weight; perhaps 4/4/0/3 in heavier weight. Something like that.

DEFINITELY faster than a Zone, a true "Midrange" imo (250-300' throws for me).

I consider the Zone to be a true "Approach" disc (200-250' throws for me).

Like I said before, a lightweight one emulated the flightpath of a max weight RC3 almost identically. I'm hoping a max weight will be like an RC3-X.

I'm sold...ordering two tonight..

So for those tha that've thrown them how do they compare to the Mace? Jokeri? Thanks.

Don't want to veer off topic here...but how would the Suspect pair with Fugitive in the mid slots?? (trying to completely rework my mids and have a feeling these two would do the job with maybe an addition of a nice US mid as well)

Don't want to veer off topic here...but how would the Suspect pair with Fugitive in the mid slots?? (trying to completely rework my mids and have a feeling these two would do the job with maybe an addition of a nice US mid as well)

I had a similar question but I'm wondering about the combo of a suspect a few maces and a tangent. Would that work?

Latest posts