• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Aubin

Par Member
Overstable mid.

super flat, shallow and beaded. similar stability to a zone.

Releases next week.

Discuss.

Can't wait. Hope it pushes the pigs out of my bag. That way I don't have to wait for Innova to "find" more pro pigs.

Pushed up from GBO time which will be an understable driver mold release now. Good stuff.

Hope to get my hands on this Suspect by release day or sooner for a review.

After the Stag, Tursas, Underworld and Mace this week and now next week the Suspect, DD should name the upcoming understable driver the Divorce Lawyer.

Would that be the parolee? Or the evidence?

You could probably guess it eventually but I wouldn't tell you when or if you got it right anyway. It'll be leaked by someone soon enough, just not this guy. I keep my word. I'm just excited the time frame for releases seem to be getting faster than expected from just months ago. Maybe another mold released for the world's tournament here? That would be pretty sweet to give to players for making the trip.

After the Stag, Tursas, Underworld and Mace this week and now next week the Suspect, DD should name the upcoming understable driver the Divorce Lawyer.

:clap: agreed

I just came home from TX State Am Doubles with a big stack of new plastic (we won MA2!). Wife couldn't believe I ordered Maces 2 days later.

Well can't wait to see the whole "line up" to see if I will choose the suspect or not. Yea sorry it was cheesey. But someone was going to do it eventually. Might as well get it over with. I do look forward as I have the multiple of judges, escapes and fugitives now. I hope they have a good full line up before the tourney I'm trying to run in October. Give the players some good choices

^disc tease

Believe me it's hard. With youtube at my disposal...yeah. I'm hoping to play a round at peter pan later so I'll stop on my way and see when I can get a Suspect. If they're hiding in that store already I'm going to weasel my way into touching it and maybe getting a picture to post. I'm working hard here for you's guys. :D

Latest posts