• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Dynamic Discs Releases "Suspect"

The Suspect disc made by Dynamic Discs was PDGA Approved as of 3-8-2013.

"With a slightly overstable flight path, small diameter, and great feel, the Suspect will give you confidence off the tee or around the basket. It shares the best characteristics of both a midrange and a putter and will fill that tweener slot in your bag." - Dynamic Discs

Suspect1.jpg

I don't like seeing the term "slightly overstable" in reference to this disc.

I know a few people who have thrown them, and they all described it as drone/zone like in flight, so I wouldn't be too worried.

someone should post a nice table-profile pic and upside down pic side by side with a zone and compare the stability since the zone is probably it's closest competitor and has been thrown at least once by many people in this forum.

If its a mid, wouldn't it be better suited to be compared to another mid? Does that make it drone like, instead of zone?

Or was zone used bc its more like the flight of a zone? Imo that would be more wasp like than drone, yes?

It's a mid. Although I did putt with it once in a heavy heavy headwind and it fought out of it nicely.

I got mid distance from it and I never did so with a zone. It's a super flat and overstable.

It you throw zones you'll want these more because the plastic is better and they're cheaper than a LE zone.

If you like flat overstable mids you'll want these. It's a flat top roc with a more buzzz like but beaded rim and more overstable. Glad to hear the approval went through I hope they're still on schedule for release this week.

Hey Steeze, is it really as low profile as the PDGA specs list it? They've got the height at 1.6cm, which is .2 cm less than a Ringer. 1.6cm is driver-style.

Hey Steeze, is it really as low profile as the PDGA specs list it? They've got the height at 1.6cm, which is .2 cm less than a Ringer. 1.6cm is driver-style.

It's the flattest and lowest profile disc I've ever held or thrown. The thread I made that was linked above has a good pic of the profile I took at the DD shop. You can also find those pics and discussion on flight from Emac on his facebook.

Email I got from DD stated these were delayed in shipping, and may fall back to next week:(

yeah that's a bummer. The fuzion trespasses are up so if the suspects would've been with those they'd be up too. I should still be able to get them in the bag for a few practice rounds before the 24th and the Monkey Island Open.

Suspect = Mace?
Feldberg was saying Mace was going to be a sig disc for each of them(McCabe)....but that doesnt make as much sense as the suspect being mccabes and mace feldbergs....right?