• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Suspect = Mace?
Feldberg was saying Mace was going to be a sig disc for each of them(McCabe)....but that doesnt make as much sense as the suspect being mccabes and mace feldbergs....right?

It's to raise money as I understand it. Not so much a traditional sig disc. Just a popular new release that will sell good so they're doing some tour fundraising. I wouldn't be surprised if both Emac and Feldy made a spot for a Lucid Suspect. It's spring and windy season. They'll come in handy and Lat and WS have nothing close to the suspect at all.

^^ I didn't think so at all.

I got one yesterday from the DD trailer as part of my payout at Texas States. The PROFILE however is almost exactly like a large-diameter, low-profile Zone. Flat as hell and feels amazing!

Unfortunately all they had were lighter weights 167 or 171. So I grabbed a 171 and was expecting stability between a Roc3 and Drone. In this lighter weight it flew exactly like my max weight Roc3, very very straight with minor fade. I'm hoping like hell a 175+ will have some more stability/fade.

My midrange/approach lineup will look like this:

Cobra (understable)
Roc3 (straight-stable)
Suspect (stable-overstable)
Drone (overstable)
Pure (short straight)
Zone (short overstable)

On a side note I have a badass hot pink Suspect available FSOT, ready to ship, 9/10 171g. Would love to trade for a max weight.

Last edited:
The lighter weight ones do seem to fly straighter for longer. My max weights go straight when I throw hard but fade as much if not slightly more than the GL Mace.

Large diamteter? Nah..its nearly identical to a zone. It didnt feel any more shallow either,about the same or so. I closed my eyes and it felt like an opto zone basically. Chatting with eric,he basically called it a small bead zone. Its a little less stable than a esp zone but still overstable enough to hold in winds.

Last edited:
I think ill just stick with my drone..tried and true, no reason to get sucked into every new mold that comes on the market.

I would say they arent a shorter than a zone,id say theyre a little longer

Youre right, had them backwards, either way, according to the chart the distance difference is minimal, like 3'.

*edit
My link didnt work right

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83951&page=2

Some of the pics I took of the tester I threw and maybe the ones I've bought. Those are probably in another thread. Opto Zone. Beaded. Longer. It's awesome. Booter I don't know if it's slimmer than a zone I think the specs have it as such but I agree when you close your eyes it's an opto zone with a bead in the hand. Really flat one. I love mine more each round. Forgiving and consistent like no other disc in my bag right now. Even all the other DD and Lat ones.

Here's a Zone, Suspect, Sinus, Pig chart.

As for the results, I don't think the Sinus is that much shorter than the Zone. I would say it's less than 57% LSF if the Zone is 60% too. I know these numbers are based off manufacturer supplied data.

I'm pretty sure the inFlight guys do all their own testing. The Xtreme isn't up yet, and when I inquired about it, they told me they are waiting to get some throws in on one still.

I'm pretty sure the inFlight guys do all their own testing. The Xtreme isn't up yet, and when I inquired about it, they told me they are waiting to get some throws in on one still.

I went back and reread the posts that led me to that conclusion. It looks like the initial flightpaths are based on manufacturer info, but they do update it as more info becomes available. My bad on the terrible reading comprehension there.

I still don't think the Sinus is that much shorter than a Zone though (at my power anyway). I can get both my Zone and Sinus to 250'.

Latest posts