• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

I would like to personally blame SteezeOG for the 3 Suspects I have on order. May he rot in hell. Like I needed any more discs. :p

I would like to personally blame SteezeOG for the 3 Suspects I have on order. May he rot in hell. Like I needed any more discs. :p

I'll probably rot in hell anyway so jokes on you. :D Post some pics when you get them I haven't seen all the colors. Just pink, blue, and red.

The rumor I heard on the Fuzion Judges and Fugitives were they came out nice and pearly. There were still issues getting that same swirl on the drivers though. Not sure why but those seem to be coming out with only the pearl around the rims. Save some cash for a few Fuzion Judges when those arrive.

I only ordered pink and yellow so nothing too exciting. Just colors I can find in the Carolina woods when I shank my shots.

Puller the trigger on a blue. Will get a pink in the near future I reckon...

Marshall Street has these for 12.79! I picked up one in Neon Yellow. Very excited at that price you might as well get two....or three....

Damn slow work day.

Impulse bought two. Mst prices (and basically 2 day shipping due to location) are too much.

YES @Booter re: the x-out green trespasses I snagged one, too, when I get paid I'm getting more. That electric green is the shizz-nittle-bam-snizz-nozz.

I really think this Suspect is lower profile than the Zone, will put my calipers on 'em later and report. I thought it was a touch larger diameter, Zone being typical small diameter and Suspect being more like the slightly larger Lat stuff. Hell I could be wrong but it was just a feel thing.

That is a nice green. I saw that same stack of green misprint tresspasses on the counter the other day so people must be ordering them. I like the blue suspects. Didn't see the greens. I'll try to live with what I have for now. That's a crazy price from Marshall st. If they aren't misprints I don't see how they'll make a profit off them.

My pink misprint is gorgeous and pleased so far. I wish I would have picked up one more. Now I am waiting on the suspect in fuzion plastic.