• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Eagle Color Glow MD3

Can't wait to get mine. This fills out my color glow night bag. Destroyer, Wraith, Thunderbird, Firebird, Eagle, Teebird, MD3, Roc, P2. All pink color glow. Noiiiice! :D

Can't wait to get mine. This fills out my color glow night bag. Destroyer, Wraith, Thunderbird, Firebird, Eagle, Teebird, MD3, Roc, P2. All pink color glow. Noiiiice! :D

Super nice. Do you have dark enough courses for glow golf? In Finland it seems that suprisingly many courses have a lot of light pollution for a country this sparsely populated.
:(

Super nice. Do you have dark enough courses for glow golf? In Finland it seems that suprisingly many courses have a lot of light pollution for a country this sparsely populated.
:(

Oh yes. We have many courses in my area that are in small towns or farm land. There are regular glow events through out the summer that usually start around 10pm or so in areas with very little to no other light pollution besides the moon. I love glow rounds. I guess I just have to make a trip to Scandinavia to check out some Baltic disc golf. :D

I think the plastic is a little softer on the color glows and the discs have about the same hss as the old runs but less lss.

After i took off the minor flashing it felt and flew exactly like the two EO glows that I have. Gotta put side by side to confirm still, but sure would be nice to have another backup, as they are over 30€ used even most of the time.

I think the plastic is a little softer on the color glows and the discs have about the same hss as the old runs but less lss.

From watching Colten throw them (hes a bomber) they are lazer beams. Plenty HSS. Kiss the sky I watched him throw one stragiht down the mountain and almost ace a 920' hole. Even with all the gravity enduced speed plus his snap it didnt turn over, barely faded at the end either.

The EMCGMD3 is a strange little beast for me. AND I LOVE IT! :D

More HSS keeps it from flipping flat like most of my and S-MD3s, but less LSS doesn't leave as much lateral movement in the end of flight like Glow C-MD3s. For me, this is a great combination that I am very much enjoying. I love my S-MD3s, but they definitely flip to flat or flip over some with some high speed turn. Forces me to throw hyzer flips and hope that my control is on point to get a straight shot. With the CG, I can just throw a simple flat line and know that it will be straight as a frozen rope right where I was pointing with a gentle finish to the left. It won't get around a corner quite as much as the Glow C-Line, but that isn't a slot I'm looking for anyway. I wanted much stronger LSS than any MD3 I've found really gave, so I had to switch up for a semi-utility mid. However, I love my MD3s for hyzerflips, light flex lines, and now with the CG-MD3, dead straight flat shots. Definitely winning for me.

Agree. Love the softer plastic on the color glow, and they fly very nice. I find they fly very similar to my Metal Flake MD3's, which are from the very first batch. Very straight and torque resistant at high speed, but not much fade for how HSS they are. My MF MD3 is my most thrown MD3.

After i took off the minor flashing it felt and flew exactly like the two EO glows that I have. Gotta put side by side to confirm still, but sure would be nice to have another backup, as they are over 30€ used even most of the time.

https://www.sabattusdiscgolf.com/pr...-mcmahon-signature-series?variant=39676060872

Shipping is a little high but you can get them here for what you would pay from the discmania store. My little secret! I'm sure these will be sold out soon now...