• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

bmast

Birdie Member
Do you love the Eagle? Tell us how much and show us your sweeties here.

I love the x mold because they do what I want teebird to do. No offense.

Here is my thrower
IMAG1247.jpg

I got a beat in 11x champ x mold and a cal mold glo champ eagle l both ace discs I dream of ce eagles like yours sir oneday ill stare down into a bag full of ce goodness:cool:

recently bought my first eagle and I must say its great to throw. such a true flyer its amazing, beats all my "SS" discs for being dead straight while giving me distance.

man those look sweet!! I lost my champ eagle Saturday in the lake at Young DGP... I needed it Sunday for Dbls league... Got the call tonite my Buddie went fishing today and found it... My first disc that has ever been returned to me... Now its my lucky Eagle... I have about $95 DD cash to spend before it expires... I will not be caught without an eagle in my bag again... Because I Love to watch Eagles soar :)

I don't throw Eagles, but I have a 9x, 10x and CE Eagle for collecting purposes...

76464_lg.jpg

If I could play with one disc the rest of my life it would be my 11x red eagle x. It makes people blush when they see the fine lines I can hit. I've had many eagles, 11x, 12x, star, CE, or champ it does not matter. I like them all even the L's. Although I never throw the L's. I have around 10 11x eagles and I only throw one. This makes no sense and I do not care because I love eagles. That is all I have to say. I might show you my eagle later, but I don't know if I'm ready.

A beat DX eagle puts a TB to shame. I carry a beat DX, sorta beat DX and a fresh heavy star, so moneyyy

Can anyone sell me a couple 11x Eagle-X 170g+ 7/10+ Red,White,Orange,yellow, or any bright color for my worn out eyes.

I already have a couple but i want moar!

plastic to love forever, dont know what i would do if i ran out of 11x Eagles :( probably quit disc golfing

are the new DX Eagles just as good as the old ones? or has the DX plastic changed too?