• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

Yummers.

156892_g.jpg

140102_g.jpg

Dem CE Glows.

147838_g.jpg

154432_g.jpg

I love that top l mold stamp, wish I could find one in x, i had a tl with that stamp color. Oh so sexy.

Jay75 needs to post the black ce I sold him a while back and 350 is great for the eagle low with a little left finish

About 380' for me

Same here, I should just throw them more often and take the accuracy over distance. I throw a seasoned 175 champ x that holds any line and fades out nicely and tops out around 375-385. I just got a new 175 dx x that flips out a little more then my seasoned champ and just keeps gliding, its a beautiful accurate disc and I need to crush one and see if it goes out longer then the champ. I like the way the new Dx plastic feels. Getting a lighter one soon.

How far can one throw an eagle?

As far as their skills allow. I can't help but notice you ask this question a lot. So you know, it can't be stressed enough that distance comes from the indian not the arrow. Any driver can potentially get huge distance in the right hands and vice versa. I know it's tough for newer players to interpret what all the somewhat abstract numbers on the discs mean. The Innova rating system seems to imply that you can judge a disc's distance by it's numbers but it just doesn't work that way. I'm not judging or calling you out or anything I've just seem you ask this a lot and figured an explanation might be in order.:)

My favorite 12x Eagle-L. It's very grippy, very flat, and actually very stable for an L. I've thrown it maybe 5 times: 1st time I parked a hole with a sidearm, 2nd time I smashed chains on a bh hyzer, and the last time I aced a ~260' blind hyzer hole that played uphill. It's in wall hanger mode/semi-retirement after the ace.

picture.php

picture.php

SEX, 12x L mold, Glow X

picture.php

DX X molds, bar stamp in the bag

picture.php

9x KC Pro X molds

picture.php

11x Champion X molds, yellow in the bag

picture.php

11x KC Pro X mold, 10x KC Pro X molds, rainbow stamp and bottom right in the bag

One more for good measure.

picture.php

Top row are taffies, one L mold and two Xs, bottom row are later run X molds. Orange is in the bag.

Same here, I should just throw them more often and take the accuracy over distance. I throw a seasoned 175 champ x that holds any line and fades out nicely and tops out around 375-385. I just got a new 175 dx x that flips out a little more then my seasoned champ and just keeps gliding, its a beautiful accurate disc and I need to crush one and see if it goes out longer then the champ. I like the way the new Dx plastic feels. Getting a lighter one soon.

I only have 4 discs faster and they both have the same flight characteristics, Orc and Destroyer lol. The Eagle goes far enough and is accurate enough that I rarely need to use a wide rim driver.

Latest posts