• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

I keep saying it, but a 3 topped eagle would bring interest back to a mold that the teebird simply overshadows.

For a while i was rocking JL EX, JL EL, and a beat up 11x EL, got bored with the setup and eventually went to a couple fds and an fd2.

Nothing wrong with the eagle setup but every couple years i seem to change the bag a bit.

What are 11x Eagle-X throwers going for nowadays... There are a couple I snagged on a whim from the local PIAS

Ok fellas. Eagle L vs FD. How do they compare?

Eagle-L is more stable and less nose angle sensitive. FD has better glide, a shallower rim and may be easier to hyzer-flip depending on your power.

Eagle-Ls are getting hard to find, may just be better off getting a TL.

Thinking of spending the winter throwing a Dx/Rpro Rhyno and a Dx Eagle to really get my FH in shape.

May have heard from the Infinite Discs guys that they might have a run of star (swirly I think) L's being made in the near future.
They have some cool stuff in the works but I'm pretty sure that is one of the things they mentioned when I talked to them last week.

The star L I have from a year ago is pretty beefy, greet thrower.

May have heard from the Infinite Discs guys that they might have a run of star (swirly I think) L's being made in the near future.
They have some cool stuff in the works but I'm pretty sure that is one of the things they mentioned when I talked to them last week.

The star L I have from a year ago is pretty beefy, greet thrower.

A run of Color Glow Champ or Swirly Star Barsby L's or X's with a sweet stamp would be great. It may bring some more attention back to the mold. And the Eagle is definitely a mold worth keeping, while there is probably about 40% of Innova's lineup that could be put OOP tomorrow and 90% of people who throw Innova wouldn't have to change a thing about their bag.

Umm...what do you mean pro Eagles "might be" awesome?
We have definitive proof that pro Eagles are very much awesome!

iTpfFl.jpg

Umm...what do you mean pro Eagles "might be" awesome?
We have definitive proof that pro Eagles are very much awesome!

I have a Champion Eagle with twelve time champion Ken Climo's name on it and it rules so my "Champion Edition" Plastic is way better than your run of the mill Pro!

Also, recently my favorite driver of all time, the previously discussed opaque Champion Eagle was eaten by an unremorseful dog at the park. I am mourning, sorry if I'm being overly cynical.

Barsby Eagles FTW.

Also, recently my favorite driver of all time, the previously discussed opaque Champion Eagle was eaten by an unremorseful dog at the park. I am mourning, sorry if I'm being overly cynical.

Barsby Eagles FTW.

Shame on that dogs owner...

Traded an unthrown 11x eagle and got a seasoned 11x TB and a fresh 2013 glow Asia Open EL. EL has the same older opaque glow look about it as my 2011 AO EX and mild dome, it'll definitely get a shot at the winter bag.

Traded for an 11X Champ Eagle L recently. It's incredible. I know the Teebird often overshadows the Eagle, but there is certainly room in the bag for both. I bag a mixture of star Teebirds and find that a beat-in Eagle-L is the perfect understable fairway compliment. Beat out an S-FD and Star Leo for that spot in the bag. No matter how beat my old star Teebirds get, they don't become nearly as good a turnover disc as the Eagle L. Great disc.

And because there is enough support for it already in this thread: INNOVA, GIVE US BARSBY EAGLES!!!

Traded for an 11X Champ Eagle L recently. It's incredible. I know the Teebird often overshadows the Eagle, but there is certainly room in the bag for both. I bag a mixture of star Teebirds and find that a beat-in Eagle-L is the perfect understable fairway compliment. Beat out an S-FD and Star Leo for that spot in the bag. No matter how beat my old star Teebirds get, they don't become nearly as good a turnover disc as the Eagle L. Great disc.

And because there is enough support for it already in this thread: INNOVA, GIVE US BARSBY EAGLES!!!

I agree

I loved my teebirds and seasoned eagle L

But they are getting tough to find at reasonable prices. I had to give up and move to the leo3

I agree

I loved my teebirds and seasoned eagle L

But they are getting tough to find at reasonable prices. I had to give up and move to the leo3

Yeah, they are tough to find for sure. I was happy to get my Eagle L in exchange for a new Neutron Photon. The other guy was switching to an all MVP bag and was willing to give up some of his goodness. I imagine I'll bag this thing until I lose it, which could be a while because it always finds the fairway.

Latest posts