• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

East Coast Disc Pass 2011--Feeler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you get the box you need to contact the next person on the list for their address and then send it off to them. I will do my best to keep a running list of who has/had the box and who is next to get the box.

Once you get the box you need to contact the next person on the list for their address and then send it off to them. I will do my best to keep a running list of who has/had the box and who is next to get the box.

Cool. Thanks.

I plan on using the $10 flat rate shipping boxes with delivery con #'s. I think the total cost is $11. The list as of right now looks like this. Please keep in mind that this is not going out till the beginning on Oct. I need to gather the items i want to out in and do some shopping. I will continue to add to the list and make sure everything is buttoned up between now and the beginnig of Oct.

MrFitIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81

I appreciate the vote that this is not going to be just an East Coast thing, I think having 2 boxes going is a great idea. And if you want to make it just east of the Mississippi then you can pull me off and substitute my friend Shroom. :) But I hope it's just going to be a second awesome box.

I agree 2 boxes are better then one and because we are using flat rate flipping boxes we are going to be able to include everyone. I am going to add shroom to the list ans anyone else that wants in.

It doesn't take too long to ship from here, East Coast is 2-3 days away.. 4 if there is a hurricane

New updated list bump. Keep the names coming.

MrFitIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86

Why not...toss me on there. Mattallica, want to see if we can work out some piggybacking? Shoot me a PM!

Here is the updated list. I was able to get a lot of the stuff I needed for the box yesterday and should be getting some stuff today. The box might be able to go out next week.

MrFitIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12

we are going to use the box that fits everything. I am hoping it is going to be the USPS box that is around $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.