• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Echo Destroyers... No More!?

SpringDgLover

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
So I lost one of my favorite beat in Echo Destroyers the other day and had to poney up and buy some more. Problem was on pretty much every major website their stock was slim to none. Is this disc being phased out or am I just looking at the wrong time of year and stocks will replenish soon. Also if anyone has these in 170+ in decent to great condition and dont want them Im willing to buy or trade just let me know.

just make sure you get either a vulcan top or a patent number destroyer.

which kind did you throw?

I always wondered how this would work. Echo plastic is a combination of ground up rejects and some new plastic correct? So from a business standpoint wouldnt you want Echo plastic to be a pretty limited to non existant production item? The less you run it the more efficient your other plastic types are being produced.

All the echo's (echo stamped) I've seen have been the Vulcan topped Destroyers. I like echo Archons but wanted an echo "normal" topped destroyer and the only one's I can find are the ones with the normal star stamp but E*DS or ESDS written on the back. I have a yellow and purple E*DS with the stock star stamp that I'm holding on to for now ;)

if you ordered from MS I would get in touch with Solomon.Trenton and see if he can look at their stock and see. If you ordered from else where I would call them directly or you have a very good chance of getting a vulcan top!

Last edited:
thats why i dont order destroyers online, i dont want to end up with a teedevil. however, since the teedevil is out now, alot of destroyers are normal again. its just a gamble, and i hate that innova did that stupid vulcan topped destroyer thing.

Innova made a bunch of Vulcan topped Destroyers last spring, and many retailers are still stocked with them. I hate the way they fly. It's very hard to find proper echo Destroyers these days.

I've sent email to many of the online retailers a few months ago asking to see if they had any proper Destroyers, and most came back saying that most of their stock was the Vulcan topped ones.

Innova made a bunch of Vulcan topped Destroyers last spring, and many retailers are still stocked with them. I hate the way they fly. It's very hard to find proper echo Destroyers these days.

I've sent email to many of the online retailers a few months ago asking to see if they had any proper Destroyers, and most came back saying that most of their stock was the Vulcan topped ones.

What gets me is that they took this mistake and made a disc out of it, the Teedevil and now we still have to pay for what we think is a Destroyer when its not.

What gets me is that they took this mistake and made a disc out of it, the Teedevil and now we still have to pay for what we think is a Destroyer when its not.

The funny thing is that Teedevils fly like beat in Destroyers. Every Vulcan topped echo Destroyer I've thrown so far has (I've only thrown 3) has been the most overstable Destroyer I've ever thrown - similar to the beefy S/DS Destroyers. I mean they make my new C-PD2 look straight. They're absolutely useless for me.

The funny thing is that Teedevils fly like beat in Destroyers. Every Vulcan topped echo Destroyer I've thrown so far has (I've only thrown 3) has been the most overstable Destroyer I've ever thrown - similar to the beefy S/DS Destroyers. I mean they make my new C-PD2 look straight. They're absolutely useless for me.

Thats even more awesome considering I have 4 S-PD2's on the way, I just emailed Disc Golf Center, they better not have shipped my Destroyers yet and they better make sure mine arent Vulcan tops or Im sending them back.

I feel left out...I've never seen an EchoStar Destroyer that wasn't vulcan topped.

Dude they are sick, big domey top, and they crush, by far my farthest driver, especially in a tail wind. Now that Ive found out they may not exist anymore I want to cry or maybe just punch someone.

Latest posts