• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Echo Destroyers... No More!?

destroyers are too stable for me would an echo one work better?

Destroyers are a bit too stable for me too. I throw the tournament plastic Sword instead. It's really dependable and flies the same lines the Destroyers my "bigger armed" buds throw.

destroyers are too stable for me would an echo one work better?

echo tends to be a bit more stable in general, but I am not sure about the vulcan top ones. I have a vulcan top destroyer and I swear its just as stable as my *d's (even the newer *d's I have)

Maybe the Vulcan topped ones I threw were all freaks. That would be weird that 3 of them were freaks, but whatever.

In my experience the echo Destroyers start out about as stable as the regular star Destroyers, but they beat in a little faster.

yeah pro plastic is nice...not for heavy woods but still great discs. esp if you want the disc to comeback at the end of the flight.

Yeah I wouldn't say the pop topped ones are flippier per say at first, just way more glide and HSS. But as they break in they fly alot like beat pro destroyers.

I just got three new blue beautiful Echo Star Destroyers from a tournament last week and I didn't notice but they are all vulcan topped. I am pissed! I then went to the flymart at bowling green and looked through dozens of echo star destroyers and couldn't find a single one that was not a vulcan top! Come on Innova!

Latest posts