• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Echo Destroyers... No More!?

Yeah, they have insane glide. They're my main distance Drivers. I hope all the Vulcan topped ones are old stock from last spring, and Innova is no longer making them. I want them to make more of the good ones.

Wade at Disc Golf Center, just called me, I had ordered 4 Destroyers but he only had 2 of the regular tops left in 175g. Said all the new orders theyve gotten are the Vulcan tops WTF?! Great now I have another disc I love thats hard to find.

Well thats the impression I got about the Echo's, he said he had plenty of the Avery's with normal tops but only a few of the Echo's and mainly in lighter weights.

Good luck man, non-vulcan Echo's are hard to come by.

From what I've seen though, the Avery sig ones can vary in plastic composition, I've seen waxier old-school star and I've seen grippier/flexier newer stuff as well so maybe check those out too. You might find something you really like in there.

Yeah we will see, just irks me that such a good disc got tainted by a Vulcan. Like Spock walked into Innova and impregnated all my Destroyers. Damn you Spock, damn you!!!!!

I have just the one destroyer and it's what you are looking for. Sadly (for both of us?) I just put it back in my bag and really like it. I "echo" your thoughts on liking another apparently rare disc.

Mine's a cfr from over a year ago that found a spot in my bag on a windy tourney weekend a few weeks back.

You could always go out and get a bunch of Pro Destroyers.

I just recently added an echo destroyer to the bag and I have had mostly good results in practice but haven't tried it yet in competitive rounds. This is the DOMIEST thing I have ever seen.

For some reason the echo star destroyers (vulcan topped) fly much better than the actualy teedevil (supposed to be the same thing right?). The first Teedevil i tried was a glidless plate while these echos are nice and glidey.

Unfortunately i want os *DS, but thought it was interesting (some) of the production teedevils to not fly like the numbers say they should yet the destrulcan's fly right.

I just recently added an echo destroyer to the bag and I have had mostly good results in practice but haven't tried it yet in competitive rounds. This is the DOMIEST thing I have ever seen.

That makes these babies glide, thats one of the reasons I love them so much you think they are gonna fall one place and they end being 30-40ft farther.

makes me less inclined to buy their plastic honestly. i mean what kind of reputable manufacturer changes something in a big way, then lies about what it actually is. IE vulcan topped destroyer. and the other day at my local play it again, i saw a katana that i swear had a vulcan top.

Just not durable enough and get to flippy to fast.

Echo Xcal is always a good back up. Not as much workability out the box but break in to be fantastic. I have 3 first run Echo Xcals all beat to perfection.