• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Electron Envy

Waiting for that sweet video review Mike!

I don't bag the envy anymore but I still own a great big stack of them and enjoy throwing them.

Anything electron is going to beat in super fast. I love my E atoms, but they are for putting and unobstructed upshots only.

For me, that's the point of baseline putters - for putting. I use the premium blend for driving and upshots.

Got my electron envies today. Overmold totally uneven on the bead on one. Huge gob of flash hanging over the bead from the overmold on the other. Plastic is glossy and slick like the new fission photons. Not impressed at all. Shouldve skipped these all together.

Dude what's up with these things? I got a big stack of them including the limited edition and of course that one is messed up. The overmold is completely separating in one area.

Sounds like they need to fire the QC department... especially when a lot of people started throwing their discs because of the quality and consistency of the product...

Sounds like they need to fire the QC department... especially when a lot of people started throwing their discs because of the quality and consistency of the product...

They've been slacking for a while now. This isn't the first issue I've had, but it is by far the worst. The one that has the big glob of flash, that glob is actually pushing out the bead. Yet I was told on Facebook that it doesn't matter and uneven overmold won't affect flight. My butt it won't when it's all the way around.

Don't feel too bad, I don't even have a smart phone, lol... Most of the images I post are from image searches or off the local FB pages. In which case its just a simple copy/paste.

Woah, bummed to hear bad news on the Electons. My buddy had his at league yesterday and the plastic looked and felt great. Mine won't get in till end of week but hoping they are well made.

Woah, bummed to hear bad news on the Electons. My buddy had his at league yesterday and the plastic looked and felt great. Mine won't get in till end of week but hoping they are well made.

I only bought one but it has no issues. Will throw it tomorrow.

I don't like the report of the bad news.. I have a couple coming also. I've been too excited and this makes me worry.

Where did the people with the issue discs get theirs?

If they only made 500 and 50 were bad that's still decent. I would guess a couple bad ones get through from time to time and you will always hear about those the most. I won't worry about it myself just yet. Time will tell though

Update. The person I bought these from had me email him pictures of the discs. He emailed them to HQ and they are replacing the discs. This makes me very happy. Like very happy. I love the company and will always throw their discs and the fact that they always immediately resolve any issue is a big part of the reason why.

I should send a volt back I got. Its sort of warped, I dunno how to explain it. Most understable disc I have on its first throw. A 170 plasma volt. Its a great roller and all but that is not what I was looking for in a volt. I have tons of mvp discs and have never had a problem otherwise. Got a relativity recently, OMG that disc bombs.