• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Emac's Bag Stolen-Swope Park KC

SteezeOG

Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi
Just saw on Facebook that Emac had his bag stolen from Swope Park in KC. That's such a kick in the balls to do to someone at anytime but during a practice round before a big tourney? Double douchey. I'm sure most of you have seen it before it's a No Excuses Blue, Red, White, Yellow bag with a KU Jayhawk on it.

Be on the lookout on Ebay. Discs should be marked with at least a PDGA number. This guy should be strung up on the first teepad. :thmbdown:

Beat me to it, I was about to post this. Real bummer. The community is so small, he can't just go out and use that bag and discs.. If I wasn't all the way in Cali I would come out there and track down the Maggot that took his bag.

thats some ****ed up **** too. no person deserves anything to be stolen from them but emac is such a cool ass dude and doesnt deserve this in the least

DANG! That blows...how many discs did he have in it? And what were they. Keep an eye out on the local craigslists. How did it get stolen? Was it left somewhere?

I'm not sure on exact numbers or discs but I imagine, a couple pink z forces, couple z nukes yellow ghost stamp (found one here in emporia that I returned that's how I know that one lol) Predators, maybe a XL or Avenger SS for rollers, a few wasps, buzzz, buzzz ss, challengers. Should be a pdga number 11674 so if you see any of those that look like throwers on an ebay account other than his you know that's a thief. No one with a brain would steal a custom made bag from a top pro before a big tourney. Has to be some turd that was just in the area. Swope Park sucks for this.

Someone Swooped in at Swope Park and stole his shizz!

That really sucks. Sure how he finds it. I would think someone on eBay selling stolen discs wouldn't be photographing the backside with names and numbers on it.

That's so wrong. He's one of the most approachable pros on tour and definitely doesn't deserve that (not that anyone does).

I recommend if this person is caught they are used as the basket for the world's biggest ring of fire toss. Drivers only, no putters. That would teach a strong lesson. Or maim them.

I'll bet you anything at least a few end up on Ebay or craigslist, you watch. Someone definitely needs to answer for this, and by answer, I mean get their eye jammed up good.

Disc thieves need to burn eternally in hell right alongside basket thieves. They are the worst scum of the earth. I really hope Emac gets his **** back!

It has to be someone who not that big of a disc golfer, its just too dumb. Like that guy who stole Lance Armstrong's bike a few years ago....just too dumb....

This really sucks for eric, I would hate to replace all my discs.

Atleast he can get a new bag that thing was phugly.

Thieves know to target dg courses now... our secret is out. We leave our cars unattended for at least an hour, often in a very secluded and seldom used parking lot. They know they can stand down fairways and grab discs. They know that sometimes your attention isn't on your bag which can have your wallet, phone and car keys inside of it. We need Batman.

There's these two hoodlums at a local course here that hang out at a back parking lot that gets less used. They've been grabbing discs and trying to break in to cars from what I've heard. I've seen the two I think it is walking around looking super suspicious, one's an older teen and the other is like ten. Last time I was up there they came up and asked us where the playground was; and I've seen them up there numerous times so I know they were full of ****. I might have to call them out next time if they try to pull that same kind of story again.

Which brings me to another story that I just got reminded of. I came out of work one time and this couple asked me for some change because they were out of town and stranded with no gas money. I ended up giving them a ride and like 5 bucks because they seemed really genuine. A week later the guy came up to me in another parking lot right down the road and gave me the same story... I told him I wanted my $5 back and he ran off.

I feel left out I have never seen it before.

/tear

here you go.

20shm9t.jpg

Thieves know to target dg courses now... our secret is out. We leave our cars unattended for at least an hour, often in a very secluded and seldom used parking lot. They know they can stand down fairways and grab discs. They know that sometimes your attention isn't on your bag which can have your wallet, phone and car keys inside of it. We need Batman.

There's these two hoodlums at a local course here that hang out at a back parking lot that gets less used. They've been grabbing discs and trying to break in to cars from what I've heard. I've seen the two I think it is walking around looking super suspicious, one's an older teen and the other is like ten. Last time I was up there they came up and asked us where the playground was; and I've seen them up there numerous times so I know they were full of ****. I might have to call them out next time if they try to pull that same kind of story again.

Which brings me to another story that I just got reminded of. I came out of work one time and this couple asked me for some change because they were out of town and stranded with no gas money. I ended up giving them a ride and like 5 bucks because they seemed really genuine. A week later the guy came up to me in another parking lot right down the road and gave me the same story... I told him I wanted my $5 back and he ran off.
I know what you will yell when you are chasing the two at... Cedar Hills?

:D

Latest posts