• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Emac's Bag Stolen-Swope Park KC

It would be cool to see him hit the KC Open with a Nuke, Buzzz and a challenger, no bag and clean house!.... =-)

This is definately a setup or fraud. Now that the ugliest bag in the business is finally lost, EMAC can claim the insurance on a one-of-a-kind overpriced bag, take all that money and replace it with something more economical and eye-pleasing and forever be free of the constant jokes and pokes made toward him about that ugly turd-herder of a disc golf butt-nugget strapped to his back.

Solid move, if you ask me!

;) :p

Nice theory!

Thieves know to target dg courses now... our secret is out. We leave our cars unattended for at least an hour, often in a very secluded and seldom used parking lot. They know they can stand down fairways and grab discs. They know that sometimes your attention isn't on your bag which can have your wallet, phone and car keys inside of it. We need Batman.

There's these two hoodlums at a local course here that hang out at a back parking lot that gets less used. They've been grabbing discs and trying to break in to cars from what I've heard. I've seen the two I think it is walking around looking super suspicious, one's an older teen and the other is like ten. Last time I was up there they came up and asked us where the playground was; and I've seen them up there numerous times so I know they were full of ****. I might have to call them out next time if they try to pull that same kind of story again.

Which brings me to another story that I just got reminded of. I came out of work one time and this couple asked me for some change because they were out of town and stranded with no gas money. I ended up giving them a ride and like 5 bucks because they seemed really genuine. A week later the guy came up to me in another parking lot right down the road and gave me the same story... I told him I wanted my $5 back and he ran off.

CHL is all I have to say. I would F*** someone up. Take a knee out or something. Losers have to learn one way or the other.

here you go.

20shm9t.jpg

Kinda looks like a Happy Meal...

mmmhhhmmm..

The thief has to be none other than...

hamburglar4rp.gif

This is definately a setup or fraud. Now that the ugliest bag in the business is finally lost, EMAC can claim the insurance on a one-of-a-kind overpriced bag, take all that money and replace it with something more economical and eye-pleasing and forever be free of the constant jokes and pokes made toward him about that ugly turd-herder of a disc golf butt-nugget strapped to his back.

Solid move, if you ask me!

;) :p

i concur! Now McBeth can bear teh brunt of all the jokes!

PDGA put this APB up on their Facebook page. Does that mean everytime a golfer gets their bag stolen the PDGA will send out a Facebook notice en masse?

If my bag gets stolen I hope I get this much press time :D. I've heard, "Oh, your vonDrehle I recognize that bag" more than once at tournaments :D.

It does look like something Ronald McDonald would carry though, I think that dude is onto something who said it was the Hamburglar.

PDGA put this APB up on their Facebook page. Does that mean everytime a golfer gets their bag stolen the PDGA will send out a Facebook notice en masse?

maybe not just any disc golfer but a member? They might. I doubt anyone has asked them to. But...since a former world champ had his taken before a big PDGA event I guess they wanted to help or maybe he asked them. Does it matter what they put on their facebook and for who?

maybe not just any disc golfer but a member? They might. I doubt anyone has asked them to. But...since a former world champ had his taken before a big PDGA event I guess they wanted to help or maybe he asked them. Does it matter what they put on their facebook and for who?

Just seems kind of weak that the governing org would only do this for a touring pro. I'm not saying it wouldn't happen for any current member, but I highly doubt it would. It does matter if we are all paying the same dues, but only select members (i.e. the touring pros) get this kind of treatment.

BTW, I do applaud them for lending a hand. I would be more impressed if they offered this service to every paying member.

I know what a discgolf purse is atleast thats what my wife calls it. IM SPEAKING OF BRAND? MODEL?

Yea tourning pros can also release info without the threat of a lawsuite. Get an email from innova and post it see what happens to you....