• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Emac's Bag Stolen-Swope Park KC

I hope they are dumb enough to get caught. Its pretty easy to remove ink with some know how. I hate thieves.

Wow, that sucks! I was at Swope tonight, along with 100 other people, getting ready for KCWO. Even saw emac walking around. While it's not in a great part of town, I can't imagine someone other than a disc golfer having access to it. Heck, I put mine down during the NT Clinic and kept looking behind me to make sure it was still there. I'm chaining that thing to me now.

this is why i always keep my iPhone in my bag so if someone steals it i can just go on find my iPhone on my computer and find that bastard

Here is what was in the bag most likely.

http://youtu.be/w9gJ-e8-Ioc

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w9gJ-e8-Ioc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w9gJ-e8-Ioc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

By the by, I am still having a hard time comprehending how someone would be so stupid to try something like this. One day the theives will learn Disc Golfers watch out for each other.

Last edited:
My bad, you just wrap the Youtube "code" in those tags. In your case you would just wrap the w9gJ-e8-Ioc

Here you go:

Last edited:
What a kick in the balls. I hope justice and/or karma act swift on this one.

I'm sure he will shoot well. I was on E-mac's card last year at the first round of the Fly Ink Open in San Antonio. He didn't even bring his own bag. He was carrying a small bag with all new unthrown plastic except for one of his putters. He proceeded to shred the course shooting a 1070-something round in a sloppy, muddy, rainstorm. It was impressive to say the least. He ended up holding off Feldberg to win the tournament in horrible conditions without his regular bag. Good luck e-mac and hopefully the person who stole the bag is dumb enough to try to re-sell it.

So how did it get stolen? If he was throwing a practice round I'm guessing it must have been close by him.

From KCFDC website:

"He was down in the woods on Swope (normal) #13. He left his bag up top while looking for said disc. When he got back up top, his bag was gone."

This part of the course does not have access by a car. Highly, highly likely it was another golfer. Unbelievable.

From KCFDC website:

"He was down in the woods on Swope (normal) #13. He left his bag up top while looking for said disc. When he got back up top, his bag was gone."

This part of the course does not have access by a car. Highly, highly likely it was another golfer. Unbelievable.

There is a road right next to that hole . I doubt it was a golfer. There are ghetto kids that ride through there on their ATV's all the time. And there is a parking lot that gets used by local people right by that hole as well.

Those two kids you speak of need a piece pulled on them. Maybe it will scare them straight and if not scare them from that park at least. You should just hide and when you see them start messing around call the cops.

There is a road right next to that hole . I doubt it was a golfer. There are ghetto kids that ride through there on their ATV's all the time. And there is a parking lot that gets used by local people right by that hole as well.

When did ghetto people get ATVs?

It really sucks when the poor have more cool stuff than you. So much for "disadvantaged".

Iphones and ATVs...poor poor people. :|

When did ghetto people get ATVs?

It really sucks when the poor have more cool stuff than you. So much for "disadvantaged".

Iphones and ATVs...poor poor people. :|

The local cops have started using ATV's to catch them. And I never said they were poor. Crack sales bring in some nice scratch.

This is definately a setup or fraud. Now that the ugliest bag in the business is finally lost, EMAC can claim the insurance on a one-of-a-kind overpriced bag, take all that money and replace it with something more economical and eye-pleasing and forever be free of the constant jokes and pokes made toward him about that ugly turd-herder of a disc golf butt-nugget strapped to his back.

Solid move, if you ask me!

;) :p

Latest posts