• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Eugene Area on Monday!

BrickE

I am going to be in the Eugene, Oregon area on Monday 5/28/2012 and was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out a new guy up his game. I have played Westmoreland before but would be willing to travel to any course in the Eugene area to get a little coaching on Monday morning. Any takers?

I'd love to help you out. I live in Eugene and play Dexter and Cottage Grove pretty frequently. Unfortunately, I am out with an injury (tendinitis) for another week or so. I have been playing lefty at Westmoreland but don't think I'm quite ready for a "real" course. Feel free to PM me next week, though, if you'd like to hit Dexter or something.

^^^^ dude, you can tackle the grove. i have faith! but in all seriousness, monday afternoon i would be free. if all else fails, i would be more then happy to meet you at westie and help you out with whatever you wanna learn. i warn you though, im really only good at throwing far. discmelazy is the putter.

Edit: watch out for discmelazy...he has....you know.....pugs...

Last edited: