• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever watch Time Warp?

I think seeing a disc crash into the chains in super slow motion would be very cool.

I just watched the newest "Time Warp" and they are asking people at the end of the show, to email them ideas. They actually had one guy who was doing "paddle ball". If they will show that they gotta show disc golf. The only thing I think is stopping them , is they don't know who to contact.

We are all telling them to feature disc golf, but they don't know where to start. I think we need to point them in the direction of the PDGA or something. Or, send them your contract information and invite them to your local course. I am thinking about doing that.

I contacted Avery to see if anything ever came of this. Unfortunately nobody contacted him. He says he still wants to do it. So here I am bringing it to you guys so you can take it to another disc golf board you post on and everybody you know that disc golfs.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9931905079

Don't remember if I put the link to their suggestion forums in the original post, so there it is again. I already bumped a couple of the disc golf suggestions. I think the one with 60+ views is the one Avery posted in. Anyway, spread the word, let's get this going...unless the show isn't even on anymore. In that case...bummer.

I would like to see the disc in rain. Actually everytime I throw in the rain I think TimeWarp.