• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Evolution proline wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdeeznutz

Last edited:
wow that one some bad autocorrect on that last post.... haha. anyways, BUMP TO THE TOP!!!!!! Come on, i KNOW these are readily available out there!!

I have a light orange/yellow 175 evo wizard, what do you have for trades?

is it evolution proline or the new evolution? any pics u can send? I've got TONS to trade.... I could offer different putters, buzzz's, mako's, hornets, sidewinder, roadrunner, valk, etc...

ha, i wish! i have a max weight one with a red stamp just like it at home... I believe they are first run evo but don't quote me on that. I know they are pretty old for a wiz, thats for sure. I have a few collectible wizards and the value just isn't there to sell em yet. prototype wizard is only about a $30 value so these can't be much more than 15-20...

This is the Wizard I have.
IMG_20120213_104044.jpg

Last edited:
ha, i wish! i have a max weight one with a red stamp just like it at home... I believe they are first run evo but don't quote me on that. I know they are pretty old for a wiz, thats for sure. I have a few collectible wizards and the value just isn't there to sell em yet. prototype wizard is only about a $30 value so these can't be much more than 15-20...

^^^thanks for the help!!! Good Luck!

Nikon00002464.jpg

this one is small circle tooled evo wizard. 175 i'm looking for glow wizards esp the LSDISCs stamped ones.

perfect nino! I have 2 of the am worlds glows from this last year... I would be open to a trade for one of em. One is pretty used the other is only used a little so i would trade you the better one. both are max weight and white of course. I can snag pics after 5 tonight if you need them.

bump for always needing pictures... not sure i know what glow wizards these are you are talking about but i might look at a list of discs you have for trade.

I'm not looking for glow ones just the regular original evolution plastic that is stiff and slicker than the new stuff. I forgot to snag a pic for u of my glow for trade but i will do that in a couple hrs, sry about that nino. I will edit the OP with a pic of exactly what i am after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts