• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] EXP1

Coulda just texted me greg lol...also I have 2 Banshees I'm about to get rid of if you want dibs.

So I'm a Banshee thrower and have a two EXP1's. I was wondering which one is a better wind fighter and which has more more glide...not in the numbers but from those who have thrown them over long periods of time.

Exp 1 in ce has worse glide but is way better in the wind. I love mine :)

I have a ce exp1 and am a long time banshee thrower. IMO the exp1 flies like a slightly best champion banshee. So I would say the banshee is slightly better in the wind.

Resurrection info. I heard that they were going to run about 1000 Exp1s in glow and Quantum plastic, and be available towards the end of February.

What? WHAT!?! I just spent $50 bucks to stock up on old EXP1's. DAMN IT!!! :mad:

Maybe the tax refund will be here by the time these come out.

EXP1's were such a no-brainer Q disc, it blows my mind that it has not happened yet.

What? WHAT!?! I just spent $50 bucks to stock up on old EXP1's. DAMN IT!!! :mad:

Maybe the tax refund will be here by the time these come out.

EXP1's were such a no-brainer Q disc, it blows my mind that it has not happened yet.

what do you mean? please help. what is this even?

ZERO help. I hope someone reports you and you get an infraction.

Pizza is good tho and brings all folks together. Napkin?

In the 80's I could have been photographed in nothing but a thong and it wouldn't have disgusting. Now? Not so much. I like pizza to much. :|

Q EXP1's would be awesome, though. I hope these actually materialize. Something just a tick less stable than a Champ Banshee would be just the ticket for me.

does Aim really not know what a EXP1 is? Hmmmm.....

2.71828183 nope. from the looks of this thread neither does anyone else really, lol.

The EXP1 started as an experiment, too -- that's where its name comes from. Better players wanted even more speed and more fade than the Polaris LF, and the EXP1 was the answer. Once again, it was an immediate success, and it has become an important part of the Millennium line. It is our best driver into a strong headwind, and it is great for linedrive shots. If you can handle it, the EXP1 could be the answer for you

PLEASE enlighten me, like I asked nicely.

Last edited:
It's an overstable fairway driver. It's a Banshee variant; it's often called the Banshee L.

So if you are like me and you like the DX Banshee but want something more durable but the Champ Banshee is too beefy, a Q EXP1 might be just the ticket...

...or not. :\

Latest posts