• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Family Guy Beginning

mmyersdisc

Double Eagle Member
Ok, so I got some vinyls cut-out for cheap! and so im slowly dyeing them...I started with just black ones cause I didn't want to get into to much detail tonight becuase I have a tournament tommorow and just wanted to show them off a little haha...anyways here are 2 of the 6 that I will be dyeing.. Hope you enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

haha yeah the image I gave Acid to use he vamped it a little and gave me that..I was super excited :D ....the tye dye on the disc kinda makes it not need color too!! I gotta find a good flesh tone color mixture though...cuase i have a stewie one, chris, and peter

Great Job! Giggity friggin' Giggity! Heres a custom color recipe chart for Rit dye that you might find helpful to! Cant wait to see the rest of em'

http://www.ritdye.com/Color_Recipes.22.lasso

yeah I got that favorited....but I bought tan and golden yellow...I need a dark brown for my evil monkey dye..im gonna put it on my yellow Z flick...that will be my next dye I think..

didn't know you were gonna start dying mmyers..
where did you get the vinyl cut?

buddy of mine has the cutter/plotter machine, he's cut some for me b4, was curious bout how much it cost to have done

the guy only charged me 3 bucks a vinyl...was a VERY good deal so I couldn't pass it up! I still gotta do a few more once I find time..gonna try my hand at colors next..

Here is an update of a few more I did....the Stewie one didn't turn out that well becuase the "flesh tone" I was trying for turned my red dark and my blue brown....ugh! So his shoes are brown and gun and overalls dark red...and hes slightly tan :p...but the evil monkey turned out great!!

Oh and the last picture is me messing around with saran wrap method...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saran wraps look so good with the stamps still on them, looks like a factory job imho. Well done on the new discs, clean lines and no bleeds = SUCCESS!

Not a Family Guy fan, but those dyes look awesome. I love the "Giggitys" around the edge.