• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Favorite Disc

Spike, the putter that has transformed my game. Come on, people, putting is the most important aspect of your game! A driver shouldnt be your favorite disc! :)

Tough question, it's between the Teebird and Judge for me. I'll choose Teebird because there has yet to be another mold that does what I need it to do as well as the 'Bird. I love the Rival, but it doesn't have the same glide. I've tried the Escape, but it doesn't get out as far as the 'Bird. I've tried the River, but it's filled a different slot in my bag.

The Teebird is the one, my precious.

FLX Drone

I do a lot with it. Spike hyzers, flex shots, upshots, forehands, a variety of rollers, and pretty much anything else a disc can do! Just wait 'til I have one beat in, I might have an all-Drone bag.

Discraft Meteor. Mine is heavy, white, flat and everything you could ask for in a neutral midrange.

12x Pre Flight Numbers KC Pro Roc.
All the feel of 11x plastic, half the price.
Start off beefy and season up amazingly well. Has been my disc for a while now and I can honestly say that I will likely throw these until my massive stack has been depleted.

I have to go with my 175g Star Teebird. Just so dang awesome and I just aced with it an hour ago. :D

Really just does what you want. Straight and stable. Handles wind and power (not that I have much lol).

The 11x KC Pro Teebird in my avatar pic. 167g of pure magic, never parked so many holes with any other disc. I also have an 11x CAL TB that is a close 2nd.

It's gotta be the Beast for me, I started throwing it way before i should've so while I'm quite comfortable with the grip, its only started acting how it's supposed to in the past year. I've got a beat red Star Beast for Straight to US, and a fairly fresh neon yellow Champ for OS.

Coming in close second is prolly my silver GL River, or perhaps my neon yellow Star Mako, its a toss up.

Hmmm, if I had to put the rest down forever, roc all day. But all around I get off on ripping a teebird more than anything. I have no idea why, but I even say it to myself when I am pissed and trying to calm down... just fly through like a teebird...

I said Banshee earlier in this thread, but I'm gonna have to switch to Viper. I like it for the same reasons, reliability and such, but the DX (my favorite plastic) ones don't suck :p Even if finding a not DX is a pain. But I'm fine with only DX.

Prodigy D4 all the way. I have yet to find a Distance driver with a better balance of speed, turn, and fade for my throw. First disc I've seen consistent 350ft - 400ft+ shots with.

Vibram Ascent. A good mold, with some variation, where every variant is super useful.

But mainly because I have hit my only 3 aces (other than pitch and putt aces) with my 169g Medium Ascent.

My Comet.

It's been with me for 12 years so I know the ins and outs to one. I can always depend on that slow flight and crazy distance you can get with one.

I have 3 ESP's for straight shots,1 Elite Z for Fading Shots and 2 Elite X's for Turnovers,getting out of trouble and Long Approaches.

Best Disc ever made. :thmbup:

I'm surprised at the variety I see here. And no one said Destroyer so far? I'll say Wizard, I use it for pretty much everything, driving, approaches, putting. Hyzer, anhyzer, straight, hyzer flip... I usually carry 3.

Latest posts