• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Favorite Innova Fairway Driver

Favorite Innova Fairway Driver

• Eagle

Votes: 36 15.4%
  • Gazelle

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Teebird

Votes: 106 45.3%
  • Other

Votes: 60 25.6%
  • Don't throw Innova

Votes: 16 6.8%

• Total voters
ANY Glow Champ Gazelle is a thing of beauty, but my vote goes for the Eagle-X. It wears brilliantly in DX. While a little bit more squirrely, the Champion breaks in very well, too, and the Star is reliable as hell. Hyzers, annys, flex-shots, FH, BH, wind-fighter, line-worker, even hyzer-flipper, the Eagle-X does it all.

I'm going to say Gazelle. I know the Teebird and Leopard are more popular, but the `zelle is MY favorite. Here's my collection, a mixture of 11X, a glow champ, and a gummy CFR champ.

IMG_20110922_162846.jpg

Last edited:
It's a tie for me between the Gazelle and the Eagles, I cant give either up.
Never had much love for the Teebird, but the Ascent makes a great substitute, and the Northman is my Leopard.

Eagle for me...specifically the EagleL right now...though I did use the Gazelle quite a bit and really like it, too.

Teebird-L ... it does everything the Teebird can do, but can also fly straighter or pull slight anyhyzers if needed. That being said, I use it in conjunction with a Teebird (which is far more prone to controlled hyzers and fighting wind).

Innova should make a Gazelle-L mold and call it the Dik Dik. :|

dikdik.jpg

I throw the majestic Eagle, btw.