• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver Springs, PA

Faylor Lake DiscGolfPark

4.785(based on 9 reviews)
I just stumbled across this course checking out the results for the Collegiate Regionals tournament that just happened. This course looks like it could use a full set of photos.... what I can see of it looks incredible.

@ChrisWoj : Photos don't do it justice, although there are some good ones on uDisc. I just added a handful. The vistas are spectacular, and the grassy fairways are stupendous. I first found out about it from Simon's vlog a year or so ago. Check that out too.

Last edited:
I played it for the first time earlier this year, and I didn't want it to end! The hills are crazy. The water features are intimidating. The woods are plentiful but fair. Even the boring holes are fun. I'll post a full review of it soon enough, but here's a small spoiler: Faylor Lake is one of the best courses in all of Pennsylvania.

I got three rounds in at Faylor this weekend it was great! Agreed photos do not do it justice. Still gonna attach one with my brother's dog though lol

Long to long is 6+ miles and 30+ floors up and down per my watch. Not for the faint of heart!

You can tell how much time, effort, and money were put into designing and building this place. Landing zones and scoring separation are apparent.

There's a little store attached to the gas station in town that has incredible bread, hand pies (by the registers), and ice cream! We decided it'd be a delicious weekend not a healthy one lol

20231027_135411.jpg

Faylor Lake is for real. My son and I hit it on the return leg of our Maple Hill/Fenway Park trip, and were glad we made the detour. Truly an epic course, and in the convo for best in PA. Getting down the hill on #6 was dicey as hell before "they" installed those stairs.

Last edited:
Faylor Lake is for real. My son and I hit it on the return leg of our Maple Hill/Fenway Park trip, and were glad wee made the detour. Truly an epic course, and in the convo for best in PA. Getting down the hill on #6 was dicey as hell before "they" installed those stairs.
No stairs sounds like a rough time I'm not the biggest fan of heights.

Definitely top 3 favorite courses I've ever played...might be my favorite honestly. #4 might be my favorite hole on the course it was really well designed. Excited to get back there o the spring for sure.

Quite windy all weekend which made for some tough decisions throughout my rounds lol

No stairs sounds like a rough time I'm not the biggest fan of heights.

Definitely top 3 favorite courses I've ever played...might be my favorite honestly. #4 might be my favorite hole on the course it was really well designed. Excited to get back there o the spring for sure.

Quite windy all weekend which made for some tough decisions throughout my rounds lol
I think 4 was my favorite hole as well.

I compared Faylor Lake and Agape Farm in my review of the latter:

Compared with Faylor Lake, Agape feels more woodsy and is more of a workout despite shorter transitions between holes. Both courses are fantastic, however. The two courses are only about an hour apart so play both if you get the chance. You will be glad you did. Tired, but glad.

I compared Faylor Lake and Agape Farm in my review of the latter:
I thought that the Par 3's were better at Agape for the most part and Agape had a few holes that I thought were the best I played that weekend (4, 8, 9) but would likely take Faylor if forced to choose between the 2. The last few holes at Agape were pretty anticlimactic. Can't go wrong with either one though.

Haven't been to Agape I'll have to make it out there as well...I never search courses and don't know of it at all to be honest.

I'll take a peek this evening!