• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] FD2

The FD was understable right?

no i would say stable. slightly more turn than a TL...maybe. The lighter weight ones definitely have some flip but not the max. awesomely straight disc.

but ya hopefully its on the firebird/banshee side of the spectrum.

I hope this disc is terrible....otherwise I'll spend way too much money on these

Based on the TD/TD2, my guess would be understable.

Unfortunately, Discmania hasn't exactly named their follow-up discs very logically. The PD2 is both faster and more overstable than the PD, while the DD2 is faster but has less high speed stability than the DD. At this rate, the FD2 could be anything.

Nice! I've never tried an FD but hearing how they fly I assume a beefy Teebird/Banshee stability would pair up well with it. I've wanted to try the FD for a long time now but I wouldn't like to buy new molds just to try them out.. maybe I'll just have to.

They pair well with a more hss driver for sure. The domey ones anyway. The flat C's are pretty hss compared to domey S and C lines. The flat c FDs remind me of the prodigy F3 sorta. Like a fresh Champ TL

Could be something SurgeSS-ish if it goes PD/PD2. They are missing a truly US fairway and a truly OS, but my friends uses his PD like a Firebird. Maybe they count on people doing that. So SurgeSS or Leopard is my guess.

I wonder why D-FD's aren't available in the States.. I'm sure they would be understable. I also wonder why doesn't Discmania produce FD's in P-line plastic, I think it would make more sense than D-line. Maybe it's just for having a beginner friendly option price and stability-wise.