• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finals - Favorite Disc Showdown

What is your favorite disc?

• Wraith

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 72 31.2%
  • Roc

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • Aviar

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Ion

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Teebird

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • Leopard

Votes: 15 6.5%

• Total voters

runnaman

Eagle Member
I won't break the rules, but "How the **** did the Ion make the list?" Must be all of the newbies on this forum. They do look cool, but I am sure their new found fame is very fleeting.

I should have abstained as well..too late...

I won't break the rules, but "How the **** did the Ion make the list?" Must be all of the newbies on this forum. They do look cool, but I am sure their new found fame is very fleeting.

its a good all around disc, just like the buzz, except it putts better :thmbup::thmbup:

Waiiiiit a second.... There's an ION as a choice but no Firebird?!?! Bad play, sir.

EDIT: SORRY. Didn't read the "rules." I was just in shock. I'm a Firebird junkie. It's true, I attend FA meetings weekly.

this^^^ I vote firebird, but since its not an option, you give me no choice but to go with the teebird.

im not a noob;)

I voted Roc just so the Buzzz has a less likely chance of winning.

I had to go Buzzz all the way. I throw Pro Destroyers, but only in the field or as a 'practice shot' on the course. They are still too fast for me, so I stick to the slower stuff. But I could play a whole round with just a Buzzz.

I had to go Buzzz all the way. I throw Pro Destroyers, but only in the field or as a 'practice shot' on the course. They are still too fast for me, so I stick to the slower stuff. But I could play a whole round with just a Buzzz.

that would be a crappy round... considering putting, approaching, and drives that aren't straight are completely out of the buzzzs repertoire

Latest posts