• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finding Discs, Tips

Yeah lets try to keep this under control now.

I just take off my socks and shoes, walk slowly into the pond, and hike my shorts up to my crotch so they do not get damp. I then use one hand to keep the shorts attached to the crotch region and my eyes to look for the disc, my other hand to separate the s**t from the water, and my feet to possibly feel the disc if my eyes fail me. My feet usually dry off during the next two holes and I will rub off all of the dried mud and put my socks and shoes back on. Two holes barefoot is worth it if you end up finding your plastic. If you do not find your plastic, then going home smelling like absolute s**t is your best bet.

Go buy a floating disc I use an Innova Wahoo. It's seen water many times & I still own it.

love innova, hate the wahoo, the plastic is so weird to the feel and i can't get the slip/flick out of my hand that i'd get with any other discs

Latest posts