• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flyboy and Winthrop, a choice weekend

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Crew leaves from Greenville SC tomorrow to hit Alexander Park on the way to b&b at Flyboy.

Play Flyboy Friday, then we split 'til Sunday -- me and the lady head west to Tuscaloosa for Homecoming, the rest head back to recuperate and remenisce over the highs and lows at disc golf's pinnacle course.

End on Sunday with the ropes up at Winthrop.

I'm freakin' out, mannn!

I was talking with some of the volunteers and they will probably take the hay bails off 17 early Sunday to help prevent grass killing. Not sure how quick they get the rest of it down..

Crew leaves from Greenville SC tomorrow to hit Alexander Park on the way to b&b at Flyboy.

Play Flyboy Friday, then we split 'til Sunday -- me and the lady head west to Tuscaloosa for Homecoming, the rest head back to recuperate and remenisce over the highs and lows at disc golf's pinnacle course.

End on Sunday with the ropes up at Winthrop.

I'm freakin' out, mannn!

Ah so you're the group comin'.

I had talked about going up but it's a big group and I think i'm headed to ATL saturday so I don't want to do two trips in a row,haha.

Have fun!

I was talking with some of the volunteers and they will probably take the hay bails off 17 early Sunday to help prevent grass killing. Not sure how quick they get the rest of it down..

They didn't last year on Sunday, we'll see but I hope they don't, that's one tricky green, but not so bad if they remove the hay.

do it....do it.

Haha,I would if I could,just not in the cards right now to do two days in a row,I'm stuck cleaning out my office today and tomorrow probably,also playing two pdga's out of town in the next couple weeks,so i'm broke! :(

Definitely going to be there,i'm just going to leave in the morning,see you guys there :)

Hell yes, love meeting peeps from here!

Finished Alexander, great course. Would love a bit more challenge, but the pads/signage/flow/cleanliness/locals/etc make up for some of the openness. Great start, despite that wind:sick:

Just so everyone knows,the gorilla boy bag I have been waiting almost 4 months for will be arriving while I play with you guys tomorrow....on my doorstep...waiting for me...for multiple hours i'm sure....

Just to give you an idea as to my level of sacrifice.

Just so everyone knows,the gorilla boy bag I have been waiting almost 4 months for will be arriving while I play with you guys tomorrow....on my doorstep...waiting for me...for multiple hours i'm sure....

Just to give you an idea as to my level of sacrifice.

ooooooooooooh ... gonna have it for Moseley on Saturday! :hfive:

What time is your teeoff at Winthrop Bennett? I'll be out there with my brother...

1pm.

Let me first say, if you ever come to Flyboy, the bed & breakfast is WOW. I could leave in the morning without throwing a disc and feel like I got my money's worth.

I agree, it makes an already special course an even better destination.

I have made cheesecake brownies,no idea if they're good,we can find out tomorrow.. :|

Latest posts