• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Well, there's also the train of thought that maybe they shouldn't have gotten it approved if they weren't happy with the design.

There's also the fact that they were available for pre-order ages ago, and still not available. Kind of off-putting, IMO.

In disc golf the decision to run a pre-order comes from the retailer, not the manufacturer. Its just unfortunate for the customers that the disc didn't meet the original expected release month. There was never a set date by Legacy.

I feel like a pre-order issue is more on the retailer for potentially jumping the gun

Didn't see this, but yeah totally is. Lots of DG retailers run pre-orders to secure early sales. When the disc doesn't have a firm release date, this is the downside to that sales method.

yeah sadly sometimes things just dont line up as expected but i for one def dont hold it against Legacy .. i actually find it refreshing that a company isnt just throwing out mold, after mold, after mold .. dont get me wrong i want me some Outlaw.. like yesterday lol but im more then willing to be patient

I have no desire to throw an Outlaw because my noodle is better suited to Patriots and Rivals, but if this were their Firebird clone, I'd be screaming for them to hurry up and get it released!

Didn't see this, but yeah totally is. Lots of DG retailers run pre-orders to secure early sales. When the disc doesn't have a firm release date, this is the downside to that sales method.

Thanks for chiming in with an inside perspective since mine was just an informed guess. :thmbup:

Outside of bags, you just don't see a majority of retailers do any kind of pre-orders (or at least the ones that have been around for years like MST, DGC, and DNATION)

I have no desire to throw an Outlaw because my noodle is better suited to Patriots and Rivals, but if this were their Firebird clone, I'd be screaming for them to hurry up and get it released!

lol i know right ... yeah im with ya there i know i have no need for the Outlaw but im going to try it anyway :doh: .. hell honestly i play better when i ONLY throw Patriots and Rivals off the tee .. i do like my Banditos though .. i just have to find something to pair with my Bandits..as much as i would like the Outlaw to be that disc i know its going to be too much .. prob going to have to look at possibly PD's again, maybe the Orc, Surge, AIM sent me a Tesla but the one time i tried it she seemed too beefy but that was only one toss lol .. good thing is there are plenty of options out there .. sadly just none from Legacy .. YET :D

10636104_1465841653680213_8865781052639506194_n.jpg

amrrcm.gif

hell honestly i play better when i ONLY throw Patriots and Rivals off the tee
^^^

bing bing bing...same here bro.

Hey did anyone else get a 1st run Legend Rampage and find it to be ungodly overstable? I can handle a Pinnacle or Excel just find and break 400 with em, but the legend hyzers out after about 300 even in a headwind (not a huge one, but still...). Did I get a mutant or were they all meathooks?

Hey did anyone else get a 1st run Legend Rampage and find it to be ungodly overstable? I can handle a Pinnacle or Excel just find and break 400 with em, but the legend hyzers out after about 300 even in a headwind (not a huge one, but still...). Did I get a mutant or were they all meathooks?

pop top?

well i bought my first legacy disc. its so pretty the GF says i can hang it in the living room. its the first disc to be allowed out of the basement. 'RIP E' stamp patriot.

Yes the 2 gunmetal legend rampages i have are pretty much ultra over-stable beef cakes. i bagged one and just crush it into trees, hyzer bomb, and tomohawk it when i play casual rounds to get it beat in, no sign of seasoning yet :( only had it for about a week though

Latest posts