• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

11x blurple murder-wagon

IMG_20120418_142750.jpg

And speaking of unnecessary ink, this is one of the prettiest pearlies I've seen. What was this person thinking? :doh:
TB4.jpg

I have a Glow Bird for headwind duties, but other than that I love me some TLs. Have one stiff CFR TL and one slightly gummy dayglow CFR TL, along with a beat star TL. So although I prefer the L mold, I'm a Bird thrower for life.

Yes.

Awesome thread. The Teebird is a staple in my bag. I'm currently carrying 4 Teebirds. Echo Star- most stable, CE T-mold- dead straight/good fade, 11x KCP- little lighter weight for nice pan shots, 10x KCP- beat to hell for awesome hyzerflips. I can't tell you how many times the Teebird had set me up for the duce. My #1 go to disc for so many shots. :thmbup:

A fellow player lent me a Champ TL to mess around with. Took it to a soccer field and didn't have a drive under 330' with the farthest being 358'. They were the straightest, most consistent and farthest drives I've ever thrown while feeling in control of it.

How does the Teebird compare to the TL in overall? I feel that I should stick with the TL if this is the result I'm getting, but everyone seems to be throwings Teebirds, not TLs.

Thoughts?

Teebird is just little more over stable. Could be a nice compliment to a TL if you like that feel and flight. Maybe a solid choice if there is a little head wind.

A fellow player lent me a Champ TL to mess around with. Took it to a soccer field and didn't have a drive under 330' with the farthest being 358'. They were the straightest, most consistent and farthest drives I've ever thrown while feeling in control of it.

How does the Teebird compare to the TL in overall? I feel that I should stick with the TL if this is the result I'm getting, but everyone seems to be throwings Teebirds, not TLs.

Thoughts?

Personally, I prefer the TL, although I do have both in my bag. I feel like the tl is just a longer teebird. I would say a teebird flies straighter for me than a tl, the tl has a little bit of fade.

460363.jpeg

My $$ 11x that I found. Complete pain in the ass to find but just so awesome to throw
12x meh
12x domey, understable, glides for miles
Dx, swirly and stable

Innova really really needs to try to make the TB like the 11x again. It feels and flies so much different than the 12x's. The 12x's are just sorta touchy, the 11x flies great all the time.

Last edited:

Latest posts