• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

For example. A 10x Kc pro teebird was in the PIF thread. from that description is theer a way to tell what plastic that is?

most 10x teebirds , eagles , cheetahs , gazelles , banshee are CE taffy blend....10x aviars , rocs are the KC plastic

Gotta love Teebirds. Here are the 3 in my bag...

68037_lg.jpg

63273_lg.jpg

60398_lg.jpg

Some wall hangers...

61211_lg.jpg

64772_lg.jpg

First ace with a teebird. 167g Star Teebird bottom stamped as *T. On a downhill shot, where normally I would throw a putter or mid, the group I was with all decided to throw drivers. One guy threw a katana so I had to pick a driver...my teebird. Long story short, I crushed the basket. The chains sounded so violently thrashed that the guts two holes over started cheering. Freakin epic.

First ace with a teebird. 167g Star Teebird bottom stamped as *T. On a downhill shot, where normally I would throw a putter or mid, the group I was with all decided to throw drivers. One guy threw a katana so I had to pick a driver...my teebird. Long story short, I crushed the basket. The chains sounded so violently thrashed that the guts two holes over started cheering. Freakin epic.

my first ace is with a teebird as well. 11x, at vista del camino.

Teebirds are my favorite. Here are the three I am currently using.

11x champ with a ghost stamp. sooo sweet.
photostream

glitter glow svengoolie that is really domey (cool Northern disc dye)
photostream

star. star teebirds rock. my awesome attempt at a paul bunyan dye. yeah, I do custom work :D

sorry, new at posting pics. :confused:

With Flickr you can either:

1. Click on Share > Grab HTML/BBCode > Make sure BB code box is checked and then copy and paste that

2. Click on Actions > View All Sizes > Then depending on browser you can Open Image to new tab/Drag picture to address bar/ etc... and that will give you the actual image link.

Awesome, thanks vonDrehle! And now for how I originally intended

Teebirds are my favorite. Here are the three I am currently using.
7090633241_298d99fa5e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
11x champ with a ghost stamp. sooo sweet.

7090638277_919a811713.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
glitter glow svengoolie that is really domey (cool Northern disc dye)

6944566130_159e90cf2d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
star. star teebirds rock. my awesome attempt at a paul bunyan dye. yeah, I do custom work:D

I carry a fairly beat (but still stable) 11x cal in my bag, have some more unthrown backups in the closet.
There are two holes on my home course that when I step up to the pad everyone in my group knows its going to be a park job, one is a fh teebird and the other is a bh teebird :D

I used to have one that looked exactly like that. bought on the mp, then sold back on the mp. I wonder if it's the same one.

i bought that disc from him over on dgr, and sold it here to pablo.diablo. i had an 11x cal that looked just like it, but the one pictured was a ca. regardless, it was a gnarly disc...one of the few i wish i hadn't gotten rid of.

i think there is a neon yellowish green 150 class gummy pearly 11x kc pro that had changed hands a few times that i once owned.

i love me some teebirds but found i could do just as much with a pd and didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for the tasty ones.

Here is the T mold in my bag...best teebird I have ever thrown!

CETB.jpg

Here is one I sold a little bit ago...

ceteebird2.jpg

This one is in my office collection...

texasTB2.jpg

This pic has a few I sold a while back as well...

DSC07746.jpg

Here are some old 10x'ers

10xtbs.jpg

Another...

cetb2.jpg

I sold the following 3 a while ago and I think Skybird owns the middle one now, or at least had it at some point lol...

teebird1.jpg

teebird2.jpg

teebird3.jpg

I love me some teebirds!

Yeah it kinda sucks, but honestly I could never bring myself to turn a new or 9+/10 CE T mold into a thrower. Since this one was inked I had no problem with it and it is by far the best teebird thrower I have ever owned.

Yeah it kinda sucks, but honestly I could never bring myself to turn a new or 9+/10 CE T mold into a thrower. Since this one was inked I had no problem with it and it is by far the best teebird thrower I have ever owned.

you and i think alike....i have got so many new disc and i can never throw them....i just buy discs im going to throw used....

Latest posts