• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Here's my baby-

lXmYh.jpg

I looooove my 11x teebird, its my money disc. CAL tooling and used to be red or orange but it got dyed black. 7 bucks at smokin glass works in Mckinney TX. Best 7 bucks I ever spent, it has been essential to my game and won't ever leave my bag.

I love threads like this where people show off their collections for 2 reasons, 1. I love seeing awesome plastic. 2. I can show the GF that im not the only one with a plastic addiction and it could be way worse

Here's one I would consider my best find on the course. No name or number means I keep it! Champ 11X w/sparkle stamp:

Attachments

• Eleven Ex.jpg
    Eleven Ex.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 147
I love my dx and 12x champion TB.

I really, REALLY, want an 11x or an older CE Teebird. If anyone has any for sale PM me as I have been scouring PIAS with no luck. I have thrown one 11x in my life so far and it feels so much less domey then my 12x, which is a good thing.

Still theft.

Really? How could you find the owner after they leave the park? I asked everyone I saw that day if they had lost any plastic on a well-used course and I do my best to return every disc possible. Not to argue here, but I'm interested to see what the etiquette is in this situation...

Really? How could you find the owner after they leave the park? I asked everyone I saw that day if they had lost any plastic on a well-used course and I do my best to return every disc possible. Not to argue here, but I'm interested to see what the etiquette is in this situation...

The fact that you performed due diligence negates the theft accusation. It's your property now and I obviously apologize for the false accusation.

I refer to wikipedia:

Lost, mislaid, and abandoned property are categories of the common law of property which deals with personal property which has left the possession of its rightful owner without having directly entered the possession of another person. Property can be considered lost, mislaid or abandoned depending on the circumstances under which it is found by the next party who obtains its possession.

The rights of a finder of such property are determined in part by the status in which it is found. Because these classifications have developed under the ancient and often archaic common law of England, they turn on nuanced distinctions. The general rule attaching to the three types of property may be summarized as: A finder of property acquires no rights in mislaid property, is entitled to possession of lost property against everyone except the true owner, and is entitled to keep abandoned property.[1] This rule varies by jurisdiction
.[2]

Latest posts