• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fort Collins, CO - July 5

waynewf

Double Eagle Member
Hey, I'm going to Ft. Collins tomorrow, since I've never really been out there. It looks like Edora is the best public course to play, but I may be getting in two rounds.
Any other course suggestions?
Any one else in the area tossing tomorrow and want to meet up? Sometimes I have a terrible time figuring out courses :\

I'm driving from Denver with a buddy, so any suggestions for places to play there or around there would be appreciated.

Hey, I'm going to Ft. Collins tomorrow, since I've never really been out there. It looks like Edora is the best public course to play, but I may be getting in two rounds.
Any other course suggestions?
Any one else in the area tossing tomorrow and want to meet up? Sometimes I have a terrible time figuring out courses :\

I'm driving from Denver with a buddy, so any suggestions for places to play there or around there would be appreciated.

I just played Edora last week. It's easier to follow now as there are signs up, but copy the map off the home page just to make it easier.

In Ft Collins, Edora is about it. You could play Hughes Stadium if you like throwing bombs in wide open spaces, or you could drive up to Wellington, but that course is also underwhelming.

In Denver, if you don't have time to drive up to Conifer, I would play Badlands and Blair Witch (Camenisch Park) . They're not far off I-25 in north Denver, so it's on your way up to the Fort. Make sure you get down to Old Town FC for some brews!

Love Conifer and I play the Denver courses regularly...just looking for something new. Thanks for the heads up.

Edora is great. It will be busy. Oxbow in Windsor is a must play, though it may be muddy. You could swing by UNC Greeley; it's worth playing, but doesn't compare to Edora or Oxbow. Outback in Greeley is unplayable due to grass and weeds. Tried it last weekend and left after the first hole when it took 10 minutes to find my driver in the circle. The 2 courses in Longmont, Loomiller and Centennial, are nice park courses. I'd hit Oxbow on the way then Edora for sure, then, swing through Longmont if you have enough left in the tank.

Latest posts