• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Free disc fun.. MVP distance driver xmas giveaway

i like free stuff! merry xmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never given mvp/ axiom a shot. I cant buy em with tourny bucks locally and dont want to waste dough on something i wont like.

Envy got me into them. I throw with a guy swears by MVP/Axiom and I kinda blew off the thought at the few extra bucks. Then he let me throw an Envy. Went right out and bought one. Just awesome.
I picked up a used volt locally turns out it was one he gave up. Just what I've been looking for. I haven't thrown too many but really love how the ones I've tried feel in my hand.

I love my 167g theory for anny approaches. My get out of trouble disc when throw right of fairway. Parks lots of these really tough approaches.

I've tried a couple of the MVP putters and mids but they didn't bump anything from my bag. Maybe the drivers could make in the bag. I'd love to try. :p :thmbup: :p

Love trying mvp. Used to throw/putt with ions then ion and anodes before I moved to the pure. Need to break my stash out again. Ions always bomb in field work.

I have tried a couple Volts to find one to replace my very early run. Not really complaining about inconsistency, because I think they just changed the mold some, but have hesitated to venture to another MVP. Might be a good time to get turned on to them.

I've tried a couple of the MVP putters and mids but they didn't bump anything from my bag. Maybe the drivers could make in the bag. I'd love to try. :p :thmbup: :p

I have heard good things about the photon, but never threw one. Would love to try it. Never heard of the orbital

Both drivers are in my bag. Really complement eachother well with seasoned photons now in the mix being out for a while.

I have tried a couple Volts to find one to replace my very early run. Not really complaining about inconsistency, because I think they just changed the mold some, but have hesitated to venture to another MVP. Might be a good time to get turned on to them.

16Xg plasma volts should do the trick. Some of the FRs were odd for volts but the lighter plasma are pretty much replicas of those early volts with slight dome vs current flatter more OS when new runs.

Photon is my longer volt... :D Good luck!

Never thrown any mvp or axiom, been wanting to try some, so many rave about their putters.

Never thrown any mvp or axiom, been wanting to try some, so many rave about their putters.

Putters are very nice but the newer classes of drivers like 21.5mm [which these are] and 16.5mm [relay] are really some of the best MVP molds since the ion.

Never thrown any gyro, a friend uses one with good results, always been intrigued.

know a few players that really dig the mvp brand but I only have experience with discraft, innova, & lightning; happy to pay shipping; disregard entry if these particular discs are fat rimmed like a boss/katana, i'm much more comfortable with rims like a valkyrie or avenger

Blessed is the hand that giveth
Than the one that taketh

Status
Not open for further replies.